allisonjr

PM Mascot Help!!!

Okay, we'd like some input from other jumpers out there, so I'm proposing a little contest for the Pink Mafia's mascot! We've never come up with a design to go with our logo, so send me your ideas and we'll select a winner to be printed on our next line of shirts!! **PLEASE no jokes or tasteless designs** Send .jpg, .gif, or .png files to [email protected]. We'll be posting all entries on the website, so you can check it out and give us your opinions! The winner will be selected on January 23, 2004 and will receive special credit along with a shirt containing their design. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

If I submit, and win, can I have a kiss from every Pink Mafia girl??? :)

no! just from their web-ho :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I guess anything is possible!! ;) I'll post an example of what we're looking for in the design...very PINK stuff. :D

Just a suggestion because I'm most definitely not an expert. If you use a pink logo, you might want a bold outline so that it will show if you apply it to a pink background. Take a prospective design print it and cut it out, then tape it to a shirt and photograph it from at least 25 feet away. That will tell you how discernable it will be to people that don't know what it is. I hope this make sense.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Thanks, but our shirts aren't all pink. We use black and white shirts to print our logo and it shows up just fine. We will probably print the logo and winning design on a white shirt. I appreciate your input! ;)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Just to let you guys know, our colors are Pantone Matching System (PMS) 212 pink and black. Not to say you have to stick to this color pink for your design, but those are our logo colors. You can check out the circular logo on the bumper sticker in the Mafia Mall section of the website. The clicky is below. Good luck, everyone!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Thanks Laurel. We've got a few potentials so far and we'll be posting them on the site soon. Can't wait to see what more of you come up with!!! ;)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Pink Mafia Sisters are beautiful women who exude confidence, strength and grace, are proud of their sexuality, and challenge life. Here are some pictures for inspiration. Most are fairy pics, but that is only because we are also flyers. :)
My Pink M

Here is the idea I drew for Alli.

Very cool. It kind of looks like Alli - Alli has a great butt and so does your drawing. (Hope I didn't embarrass you, Alli :$)
My Pink M

My computer froze on me, but I wanted to submit an illustration that I just drew. The face is partially from another illustration, but I changed her features and drew in wings. I know a lot about screening tees, and I thought that this would be a beautiful, yet easy design.

Edited: I could make any changes as this is a rough draft. :)

My computer froze on me, but I wanted to submit an illustration that I just drew. The face is partially from another illustration, but I changed her features and drew in wings. I know a lot about screening tees, and I thought that this would be a beautiful, yet easy design.

Edited: I could make any changes as this is a rough draft. :)

Very cool! Make sure you email it to [email protected] to enter the contest!
My Pink M

OMG ~ RO!!!! that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I Love it!
very sexy-spice-a-licious! ~ it really grabs my attention and has a True-Expert-Feeling to it***

Thank you, but I'm an apparel designer. :$ I get paid to make pretty clothing.

Edited: I have to go to my doctor now, Mel and Laurel, but I looooove you both (and Alli) to death. We'll chat more soon! Miss you all! :)