CHRCNF

EG Suits

...how do they hold up?

Lots of discussion of EG Suits... search is your friend. This is what came up when I did a search:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=cat_1&search_string=EG+suits&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=&sb=post_time&mh=25
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Survey seems to say..

Questionable quality followed by dismal customer service.

My only experience with EG is dropping off a jumpsuit to have a bootie repaired at a boogie.

I asked if it was possible to have it back within a few hours. I was assured that was no problem.

If I had been told it wasn't possible, I would have understood...

Instead, I waited 2 days to get my jumpsuit back before I demanded it's return, still unrepaired.

And then had to argue that I didn't "owe" anything to get it back in the exact condition I dropped it off in..
Owned by Remi #?

Ive got one with about 100 or so jumps on it. Bought it from him at skyfest 2 years ago. Great for fat guys like me trying to slow up my fall rate..... as for quality I have had one seam blow out just above the mesh area above a bootie. I didnt order from him online, just bought off the rack new. He did give me a military discount. I have heard several horror stories about his turnaround time and customer service though. I do like the suit though.
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150