skymama

Dogs who bite

A 45 in the back off the head solves its problem for good. I have no tolerance for dogs being aggressive

Amen Brother.
I was thinking the same thing.
In fact If a dog was to bite me I would kill it on the spot and sue the owner even if the owner was family.

I grew up with dogs all my life, from pure breds to pound rejects.

Train your dogs and keep them on a leash and off of the furniture.

Nick

In my house I allow my dogs on the furniture. If someone wants to sit down just look at the dog and the dogs move. :)
If someone visits my house and doesn't like my dogs on the furniture or off leash no problemo don't come to my house.:)
We have a leash law in my state except for the off leash area's in certain parks. Walking a dog in the city without a leash is rude, against the law, they can get into fights with other dogs, or get run over by a car. A leash is good in certain area on certain conditions.:)
In the city we also carry a plastic baggy so our dogs won't leave any "presents" behind.:o

"Shoot the dog and sue the owner even if it's family" IMO Sounds a little severe depending on the amount of your injuries if the dog owner will pay for the damages you incure why sue? Personnel gain?:(

Under what conditions would you sue/shoot a skydiver/DZO if you percieved you were injured jumping or on the DZ? :|

R.I.P.

***A 45 in the back off the head ]

Under what conditions would you sue/shoot a skydiver/DZO if you percieved you were injured jumping or on the DZ? :|

R.I.P.

If he tried to harm/kill me by attacking and bitting into my flesh because I sat on his favorite "public use" bench at the DZ???
Wow, what wouldn't I do in self defense...I mean WOW:S
I love my Dog but, the animals reffered to in this post are not justified as protecting their life or owner's.
I agree on everything you said (except the quoted part.) ....Amen.:)

Under what conditions would you sue/shoot a skydiver/DZO if you percieved you were injured jumping or on the DZ?

Your comparing Apples to Oranges

However I would never sue a skydiver /DZ owner for something I did /do. I chose to skydive therefore I except all risks involved.

In addition all of my family knows not to sue in my behalf if I died on a DZ or any other extreme sport I do.

I take responsibility for everything I do including riding my sport bike at triple digit speeds (as I did all day today)

If I put myself at Risk I take full responsibility for my actions and hold no one at fault.
This would include an out of control skydiver trying to dock on the base and taking me out.
I choose to be on that jump /airplane therefore it's no one fault but mine.

To me a persons pet shouldn't be a risk to others.
Therefore I'm trusting the person if they say their dog does not bite.

If the sign says "Beware of Dog" and I jump the fence and it bites me, then yes I'm at fault and no I wouldn't sue the person.

If you let the dog in the house full of guests, your taking the responsibility it's not going to bite.

A dog is an animal not a person.
A person who owns a dog is responsible for everything that dog does.

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

I have three dogs, and I'm the pack leader.

Some of the jumpers that post here have meet one of my dogs, Rose. As they can tell you, she is very well trained.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

>>To me a persons pet shouldn't be a risk to others.
Therefore I'm trusting the person if they say their dog does not bite.

If the sign says "Beware of Dog" and I jump the fence and it bites me, then yes I'm at fault and no I wouldn't sue the person.

If you let the dog in the house full of guests, your taking the responsibility it's not going to bite.

A dog is an animal not a person.
A person who owns a dog is responsible for everything that dog does. >>

Agreed it's all about being responsiable for our own actions.:)
A persons life/quality of life is not worth a dogs. If I can't trust my dogs they be gone.[:/]

R.I.P.

I have three dogs, and I'm the pack leader.

Some of the jumpers that post here have meet one of my dogs, Rose. As they can tell you, she is very well trained.

And she's shuch a shweeeety. Yesh she ish! Shweeeety!

Very well trained. Just like the pack leader. ;):P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The dog bit him on his leg which caused him to have an open wound but not requiring stitches.

I would have taken the dog out back and put it down! The nephew did not purposly provoke the dog.

I asked if it was more important than her family, and she said yes.

You friend has some serious issues. Mental type. To think that an animal is worth more than family is some messed up thinking. Of course there are a bunch of strange people out there.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Dogs are pack animals. They understand a pack structure. They do not care how high they are in the pack they just want to know where their place is.

I've always heard the same exact thing. It's also likely if they don't know what their place is, it could be confusing as one minute the "alpha leader" treats them as more important than the other humans and the next they don't.

I was bitten by a dog once as a teenager and the owner showed more concern for the dog than me afterwards(I was kicking the damn thing off of me). And that was exactly why that dog bit me in the first place, it's owner valued it above humans invited into its territory.