Cava

Lost Hose Found

Several weeks ago, many of you will remember, I expressed rage and disappointment when I discovered that my garden hose was missing. I assumed that the house painters working on the house next door had stolen it. I have just learned that my landlord had drained it and put it in the basement for safekeeping during the winter.

I now wish to apologize to all house-painting skydivers for assuming that you are all a bunch of hose-stealing pervert degenerates.

Since learning of my hose's wherabouts, I have cut down my drinking considerably, as well as my smoking. I want to thank anyone out there who may have also been concerned about my hose.

[post whore]
well let me to be one of the first to thank you for informing us all of you desparate situation being resolved. I now with all the stress we all feel with the war, poor economy, trolls, political threads, and boobie posts, this will relieve much pressure.:D:D:D
Congratulations on your recovery!:P
[/post whore]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

house-painting skydivers, and most other kinds of skydivers as well, are STILL all a bunch of hose-stealing pervert degenerates.
I, for one, never miss any opportunity to steal a hose.

I'm sure they will proudly agree ;)

Glad to hear about your hoseB|

:S

[post whore]
well let me to be one of the first to thank you for informing us all of you desparate situation being resolved. I now with all the stress we all feel with the war, poor economy, trolls, political threads, and boobie posts, this will relieve much pressure.:D:D:D
Congratulations on your recovery!:P
[/posth whore]

PW again....

Oh, I agree completely, Yardhippie! *mumbles to self about this not being a perv thread as the title would invoke thoughts of and clicks on another link...*
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

PW again....

Oh, I agree completely, Yardhippie! *mumbles to self about this not being a perv thread as the title would invoke thoughts of and clicks on another link...*

damn... Im completly missed the whole "hose fetish" angle. Ok so anybody wanna bet on how long until a poll shows up about hoses, hose fetish's, and/or hose theft? :D:D

Poll: How many hoses have you stolen? B|:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

steve, totally missed your hose drama... sorry...... glad it turned out well.... so you up for some cold hop n pops this weekend?????? think we can talk jack into flying a load or three.???....

Eh Hoser... I thought you found your lost "Strange Brew" DVD.

Ah well. I will rest easy now that I no longer need worry about suspicious painter skydivers stealing my hose at home.

B|

Thats suspicious painter HOSE-STEALING DEGENERATE PERVERT skydivers

Hey Dave,
Last I talked to Jack was about three weeks ago. He thinks the 182 may have been damaged by the wind that messed up the DC. He said Bob would have to check it out. I don't know if Bob is back yet or if Bob will still do HPs out of the TBone. Guess we'll find out soon enough.