AggieDave

She said yes!!!!!!!!!! :)

You know what this means?!?!?

BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!

Congrats Dave. You've come a long way.

Why is it every time I start dating a girl that I begin to really get interested in, she turns out having some sort of really odd quirk or her intrest in me stops, but the girls I don't really have intrest in become really clingy and hard to get rid of without hurting them?

This is getting tiresome.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I just broke up and I just had to vent. (Not hurt or anything like that, just really annoyed).

And Rich has pulled up an old post of mine. Bwahahahaha.

You know, when I wrote that, I seriously thought that I would have to wait till I got out of college, get in the "real" world and find someone maybe by the time I was 40.

What does this show?

You can plan, you can think you know whats going on, but life has a funny way of directing you the ways you should be going and making things you thought to be true for your life, not true.

So far, every "setback" I've had in my life has opened another door for me, to a place I didn't know I needed to go. And with every one of those doors that have opened, I've found new opportunity.

B|B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Also, thanks to anyone who helped Dave out with this

Definately!

The "Women Question" thread was the beginning, trying to figure things out in a world I knew basically nothing about (diamonds, rings, etc). Between that and the big help from Mfdammit, things really came together.

Yeah, anyone looking for very nice jewelry, good service and a good price really should talk to who I talked to. Mark Futch, the same guy that does the Single Helix skydiving jewelry.

B|B|B|

We've talked about that and decided not to do that. Actually, she said no, but I can agree with that. Weddings are big deals for families, we both have large extended families that are going to want to have some sort of semi-traditional wedding...

On the upside, we do that and we can register for stuff...>:(B|:P