bodypilot90

what's your phobia

Fear of Poverty - Peniaphobia

Jealousy- Zelophobia

Religion - Theophobia

and...

Bullets- Ballistophobia, but only when they reach a really fast velocity. So I guess it would be called:

"tachoballistophobia"

If you are afraid of them, why'd you list them in bullet form???

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Snakes- Ophidiophobia or Snakephobia.
Snow- Chionophobia.

Not really afraid of snow, I just had to shovel the driveway today. I think I'm going to hide in the bushes and wait for the snow plow driver to come back and push all the damn snow back into my driveway.

Big Ed

My phobia isn't on there. I am afraid of aliens abducting me.

Me too. Everyone makes fun of me for that too. Other things i'm scared of:

Clowns
Spiders
Heights
Water
Sleeping

Sometimes I sleep in the bath. Usually I wake up remembering that nothing but my nose is above water, but once I woke up confused. Thankfully I didn't inhale, I only sunk while I worked on figuring it out. :P However, I think my GF is afraid of my sleeping in water, because when I tell her about it she reacts like she did when I told her about my cutaway, or about my line twists, or etc..

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

I was really hoping I wasn't the only one to have this fear, but here it goes.

Injections- Trypanophobia

I also have an extremely severe phobia of Needles and Spiders. All spawn from when I was a little kid. Those at my DZ can ask me about the interesting stories over a beer sometime.

Needles make me cringe.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

Injections- Trypanophobia

I'm with you on that one......spent a few months in the hosp when I was 3 or so being a pin cusion for the dr's:|....now I almost passout if I see a needle coming towards me.

Stinging insects make me run away like a little girl:$

Bill....

I have to say Thank You! a million times over. This has been the most helpful post I've ever seen here.

I have been suffering since April of last year. I first noticed the symtoms at the DZ.com boogie in Raeford. It pretty much subsided after the boogie, but then flared up again at Rantoul last August....literally trembling the entire time I was there.....but then, it subsided again when I got home. By now, I was convinced it had something to do with being on a DZ, although it never seemed to affect me except at those two places.

Everything was fine again, until the Eloy Boogie, when the symptoms came back AGAIN. By now I was almost frantic, wondering what the hell was wrong with me. But then, once I got on the plane in Phoenix and departed for home, I felt fine again.

I had made up my mind to see a doctor next week about this problem.....but now I won't have to, thanks to your timely posting of this listing. I have finally identified the cause of my anxiety.....

Phengophobia -- fear of Sunshine.

:)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Yeah, Know what you mean about those damn eight legged, hariy, webcrawling fuckers, they scare the shit out of me! I stay as far away from them as possible!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Fears:
Aviophobia* (almost rolled out @ 300') I hate the ride up.
Demonphobia
Cold/freezing(after 6 yrs of Bobsledding of loving Winter, I've been wrecked from my job)
Ballistophbia_(I was shot)
Falling off from a height
Lightning (eletricuted 7,200v on job)
thunder & ANY sudden noises including my "F"ing dog.(due to gun fire)
-getting old
dying
>>>>>>>ergophbia: work
I have ALL but *one of these Phobias due to my job and the harm that has happened I'm being treated for anxiety/ post traumatic stress.
As I type, it is with limited use of my right arm after bone had to be cut out of my shoulder from getting hit at work.
Skydiving is the safest thing I have ever had in my life and I love it so.

I would say these two are pretty healthy fears.:P

Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse
Autodysomophobia- Fear of one that has a vile odor.

Seriously, I can't stand crowds or a trapped feeling, so I guess I have a form of Agoraphobia.:(

Chris

I had made up my mind to see a doctor next week about this problem.....but now I won't have to, thanks to your timely posting of this listing. I have finally identified the cause of my anxiety.....

Phengophobia -- fear of Sunshine.

Well aren't you Mr. Funny?! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Flygirl - I ahve always said I am not afraid of dying I am just afraid that when I do die it will either be drowning or burning to death. Those are the only two ways I really do not want to go.

DenRen - I'm with you here. I am allergic to bees and so I assume that means wasps and hornets and yellow jackets etc. So when these come at me I run.

Injections freak me out too, I do not do shots.

But man do I loved getting tattooedB|. My last tattoo I got a dragon sleeve done in one sitting 14.5 hours with only a one hour break for lunch. Hurt like a bitch but what fun it was.;)

edited cause I spelled tattoo wrong:o

Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body

...orrrrrrr,.... fear of Cool Jazz?

Dave
(PS: that's Dextor Gordon [b.1923, d.1990] the saxophonist, for the uninitiated)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I think you're dead on with this one tunaplanet. Hell, I don't like being close to wild snakes, but doesn't mean I have Ophidiophobia. It just means I don't wanna be bit by a snake.

I do have a touch of claustrophobia though.

I did find this one, which I'm glad most skydivers don't have this:
Fear of Closing Pins- Enetophobia :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
Levophobia- Fear of things to the left side of the body.

I knew of a horse who was scared of -anything- white! :S

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I do have a touch of claustrophobia though.

I did find this one, which I'm glad most skydivers don't have this:
Fear of Closing Pins- Enetophobia :P

I used to be claustrophobic until I started riding 182s to 10k with 3 other jumpers. Now as long as I can expand my ribs, I've got enough space. :)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.