KawiZX900

O.K. so I've got another HUGE crush on some broad

thats going to go nowhere fast. Damn the rules of attraction all to Hell.;):DB|:ph34r:>:(>:(>:(

she's of the did a tandem variety, and fairly grounded in the beach culture. sends me a signal to play AND THEN, AND THEN

-AND THEN brought to you courtesy of Dude Where's My Car?!-

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I don't Betsy B. Just a figure of speech. I'd marry her and get her addicted to the adrenaline bug, she's that sweet! It's just that when you're talking with a certain someone and she throw's "it" out there and you throw it back then you start dealin with the "my world, my needs, my problems thing" the conection is sometimes lost, yeah?!

She's also had a tough go of it with two deaths in the family in two weeks.

So I fully understand her need for her time. On a differnt token, I may be living out of the car I can't pay for in two months mowing grass, if I don't get a Snoop Jobby Job that pays San Diego style bills. Perhaps sooner if I have to dodge the bullet. So I'd like to come on perhaps a little stronger than I should because I don't want to lose let the opportuinity to start something with this woman.

That whole this person could make you a better person/ strong team feeling thing has got my heart all thumpity thump thump thump.

last time I stopped by and knocked on her door she yelled to her friend all coy "I'm in my BRA!!!!" after I had announced that it was Kyle B stoppin by through the closed door.

She's really a knockout and has got the sweetest voice. Maybee I should just stall until Valentines Day...???

one more thing.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but I totally fell for a girl as we watched the game last night. Sophmore, drop dead gorgeous, smart... so out of my league it isn't even funny (think Nadia), but the challenge is everything isn't it?
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

I don't Betsy B. Just a figure of speech. I'd marry her and get her addicted to the adrenaline bug, she's that sweet! It's just that when you're talking with a certain someone and she throw's "it" out there and you throw it back then you start dealin with the "my world, my needs, my problems thing" the conection is sometimes lost, yeah?!

She's also had a tough go of it with two deaths in the family in two weeks.

So I fully understand her need for her time. On a differnt token, I may be living out of the car I can't pay for in two months mowing grass, if I don't get a Snoop Jobby Job that pays San Diego style bills. Perhaps sooner if I have to dodge the bullet. So I'd like to come on perhaps a little stronger than I should because I don't want to lose let the opportuinity to start something with this woman.

That whole this person could make you a better person/ strong team feeling thing has got my heart all thumpity thump thump thump.

last time I stopped by and knocked on her door she yelled to her friend all coy "I'm in my BRA!!!!" after I had announced that it was Kyle B stoppin by through the closed door.

She's really a knockout and has got the sweetest voice. Maybee I should just stall until Valentines Day...???

one more thing.

Those San Diego style bills, huh? Yep, got the same problem but in Phoenix. They keep telling me its impossible to get a job in San Diego unless youre a local living there, so from this I guess I can see its impossible to get a job even if youre a local.

So much for moving there without a job. There are a few things in this world I just dont fall for and thats one of them.

Dude, Help some brotha's out here. ;)

Quintessentially, you're why dudes sometimes get a bad name. Learn how to treat people (not just girls) with respect. Then, it will become obvious that women, in general, are terrified of guys with your perception. Chill out and appreciate her for who she is; if she can't recognize that and reciprocate, move on.

Although, if you choose to continue with this perception, perhaps the "tandem variety", 'beach cultured', 'dude where's my car', 'broad' is perfect for you.

So here is your advice... Grow some balls and lay it to her on the line how you feel. Just ask her out!!!! :)

Ok Y'All are cracking me up. First off Kawi, I think you should go with the flow brother. Do whatever feels right. If you feel like waiting for Valentine's Day, then you should, if you feel like you shouldn't for whatever reason, then you shouldn't.

Alrighty then, Gork, I loved reading your response, totally sounded like something you would do. BTW what is a "bim"??? :S:S:D
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

What... you didn't play lava-monster on the jungle-gym in the tambark (splintery piece of shit hunks of wood used as a "safety" material to keep kids from breaking their necks when they fall off of shit) when you were in elementary school?

Those San Diego style bills, huh? Yep, got the same problem but in Phoenix. They keep telling me its impossible to get a job in San Diego unless youre a local living there, so from this I guess I can see its impossible to get a job even if youre a local.

So much for moving there without a job. There are a few things in this world I just dont fall for and thats one of them.

Yes! Please dont move here, it is already way too crowded. It didn't help that they brought that stupid fucking real world bullshit here. Atleast they already left.

Good luck to ya doll....and dont' wait for Valentines

I didn't wait for Valentines day, and I do believe we'll start somthing nice together on the right foot. She told me she's not avoiding me at all, but needs her time to mourn the loss in her family. (take not my sharing lightly) And that she'll knock on my door when she's done. Sound of her voice really makes for one Hell of an uprising (soul) and I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later. Told her I wasn't trying to be a tool or an ass but that my heart beats like a freakin drum when I'm in her presence and that I'd blah blah blah blah... ( can't give all the mac daddy secrets away) but I think we may end up hooking up and going somewhere good. I can't say for sure but the outlook is good.

Thanks for the sooner rather than later advice. Gathered my stones and knocked on her door twice today, and gave her a call. While it wasn't a perfect rendeverous it was all good in it's own right.

(somebody catch my Mickey's hornet grenade.)