fizzbuzz99

Boogieman Suits, different flight characteristics?

Hi All,

So after too long wearing other people's crappy fitting tunnel suits, it's time for me to get my own. I'm definitely going with Boogieman, so PLEASE don't post saying "Have you considered Tony/Vertical/Ouragan" etc etc. Yes, I HAVE considered them, but I like Boogieman best and think their designs are awesome.

What i would like to know before I pick my suit, is whether the different options have different flight characteristics. So for example, I know the Cristal suit is very powerful and can be tricky to fly til you get used to it. I have been flying an Elite, which is nice,, but I do prefer (stylistically) some of the other designs like the Lotus. However, I don't want to be ordering a suit that I won't enjoy flying, sure I could get USED to the Cristal but I'm not a pro and don't feel like I need the extra power it has.

If anyone has flown different types of Boogieman suits please could you give your comments/feedback below, it would be very very much appreciated :-)

PS. I know I can speak to the manufacturers, and I will, but I'd like to get opinions from users first before I fall for a marketing pitch.... I'm mostly going to be flying the suit in the tunnel, so it needs to stand up to hours and hours of flying worth.