notmebug

Doping, or Will I Get Banned?

Hola!
I'm just a bit curious, when the doping control comes to the scene?
For example, the combination I appreciate is the Clenbuterol+Carphedon (Phenotropil)+some herbal adaptogens, and that gives a high metabolic boost along with nice visual acuity bonus.

The cardiology-related tests are OK, and there are no common symptoms of drug usage to be seen on my face. And I'm not going to occasionally drop dead with an black-out, infarct or insult. (at least there was no such events for last few years)

But, World Anti-Doping Agency had blacklisted both substances, so either body-building contests and Olympic events are doping-free.
After 2006's Winter Olympics, Russian biathlon medalist Olga Pyleva got banned due to positive drug test (Carphedon).

And, British Parachute Association says "no" to doping, as it clearly stated on http://www.bpa.org.uk/antidoping.htm:

UK Sport conduct unannounced random doping tests. The penalties for drug misuse are severe, including disqualification and bans.

So, when the drug test may be engaged, in relation to dropzones of your country? On the team' event? After single freefall jump? Or even after making the very first tandem jump?

Not sure if this depends on your country or not, but we only get tested when we (as a team or single performer) represent our country for worldcup competitions, world championships, eurocup competitions, european championships. This can be in or out of competition, out of competition you have a bit more leeway (ie, smoking pot out of competition isn't as big of a problem as during one)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

In the USA, the only skydivers that get drug-tested are instructors.
They are primarily testing for mind-altering drugs (alcohol, marijuana, speed, etc.) that might limit a tandem instructor's ability to keep his student alive.

That foolishness has not made it to Canada yet.

For example, the combination I appreciate is the Clenbuterol+Carphedon (Phenotropil)+some herbal adaptogens, and that gives a high metabolic boost along with nice visual acuity bonus.

The cardiology-related tests are OK, and there are no common symptoms of drug usage to be seen on my face. And I'm not going to occasionally drop dead with an black-out, infarct or insult. (at least there was no such events for last few years)

Are you body building? :P Thats quite a mix of drugs and supplements you got there. It may work for what youre doing here on the ground, but up in the air it could have a completely different effect. I dont know how many jumps you have or if you have even skydived at all but Ill just tell you that personally I wouldnt be mixing the two. Skydiving is already a pretty risky sport without adding unnecessary drugs to the mix. You might want to look at your health before looking into if its legal or not.

If I were you, Id run it by a doctor before doing any(more) jumps. :)

In the USA, the only skydivers that get drug-tested are instructors.
They are primarily testing for mind-altering drugs (alcohol, marijuana, speed, etc.) that might limit a tandem instructor's ability to keep his student alive.

That foolishness has not made it to Canada yet.

It hasn't for the fun jumper but it is there for competitor

Any member listed as a representative for Canada By the CSPA falls under the Canadian Canter for Ethics in Sports. Once listed as a representative for Canada you can be called upon at any time to be tested by the CCES.

http://www.cspa.ca/en/pim/pim4b.pdfPim 4B competition manual Page 11

http://www.cces.ca

http://www.cces.ca/forms/index.cfm?dsp=template&act=view3&template_id=132&lang=e

Athletes may be selected for sample collection at competitions, training camps, at their home or at any other location throughout the year, most often with no advance notice

IE. If you need an inhaler and don’t get a therapeutic waiver and you’re competitor representing Canada you are breaking the doping policy.

It only takes getting caught once.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

the combination I appreciate is the Clenbuterol+Carphedon (Phenotropil)+some herbal adaptogens, and that gives a high metabolic boost along with nice visual acuity bonus.

Why not spend the time and money on getting better at what you do instead of becoming a doper? You might be surprised at what you can achieve when straight.

Just a thought.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Why not spend the time and money on getting better at what you do instead of becoming a doper? You might be surprised at what you can achieve when straight.

Just a thought.

Sparky
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no shit.........what the fuck is wrong with you. Is the skydiving not enough? Dude, you're jumping from aircraft, this ain't a carnival ride................jackass..............

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!