BETO74

Pink Mafia Boogie?

What ever happened with Z-hills and their Pink Mafia Boogie? sorry about the weather here in Fl. I ALSO GOT A TICKET COMING BACK FROM THE DROP ZONE, Sorry if I'm loud......[:/]

Sir any reason why you were going 90mph in a 55mph zone.

Yes the weather sucks I could not skydive and get my speed fix.

No wonder they say the dangerous part of skydiving is to drive back.B|
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I was there most of Saturday. I got three jumps in and they had just flown load 10 when I left. I was on load 9 and we got out of the plane in driving sleet and hail. (Damn she's a hell of a pilot).

The girls were initiating new members and there will be a full pictorial on the web site www.thepinkmafia.com/Gallery/pmboogie2_pics/boogie2_gallery.htm this week. I didn't stay for the party as I had a shit load of work to do today before I watch Carolina whoop some Patriot ass and I didn't want to be hungover.

The Pink Mafia girls were in high spirits when I left, no barbie doll was hurt in the initiating of new members and Alli Richard is as beautiful in person as her avatar indicates.

I'll let y'all know when the pictures are on the site.
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Well we got to jump Saturday morning and were getting scattered altitude ranging from 7.5 to 12 but it was still fun until the terential rains rolled in. It was a first for sure opening that door at what altitude we were getting and seeing a solid sheet of rain and then knowing I was jumping into it....the jump was a mess (sorry Chris) and it was not comfortable no matter what position you were in [:/] but I can still see that view, looking out the door into clouds and that CRAZY ASS rain!

I think everyone who wanted to get initiated did and I can't wait to see pics in a few days. It's ashame we had the talent floating around and could not really play...next time!

Pink Mafia girls are a great bunch for sure!!!! Can't wait for confirmation on what my number is ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

but I can still see that view, looking out the door into clouds and that CRAZY ASS rain!
/reply]

Dee, that was "SOLID" Rain

Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

...I didn't stay for the party as I had a shit load of work to do...

Dude, you missed a really great party!B|

...Alli Richard is as beautiful in person as her avatar indicates.

Alli and Diva were looking for dancing partners :P - too bad you left so early!:|
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

[
Alli and Diva were looking for dancing partners :P - too bad you left so early!:|

that's my kinda luck, I once bought a suit with two pairs of pants and burned a hole in the jacket :S - I threw that one in for the Brits on the forum :P
Glad that the party was good though and sorry I missed it
Pete Draper,

How was the weather for you guys on Sunday? We came out on Saturday, but got there in the afternoon and the only jumping to be done was h&ps in the freezing rain. No thanks! Decided not to stay the night, because the forecast wasn't looking good for Sunday and it was just too damn cold for my wimpy ass!

It was nice meeting Mel*, I didn't get to meet everyone, but there will be other boogies:)

At least I got jumps down here on Sunday:) I felt bad that that the boogie was rained out after the pm girls and others came from so far:( It was just gorgeous the weekend b4.

Angela.

Weather was still pretty crappy and we gave up around 1pm and headed home - as we got to Lake Wales it cleared so we stopped and made jumps there but I was bummed I didn't get to jump more with the PM Sisterhood ;) but you are right, there will be other boogies...like in Sebastian in March. Keep your eyes posted and maybe you guys can come back for a visit.....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

i know that I DEFINITELY had a BLAST in z-hills....despite the weather, we still initiated 11 new members!!! this is my little coverage:

~ we initiated the following baby-sweetheart-heads:

libby - #65
i love her smile, it totally Rocks!!! i had so much fun jumping with her on sunday*

kris - #66
aly - #67

our jersey sisters that are just absolutely adorable in every way! they have solid skills and love to smile even though we didn't get all the way to altitude! i Love these sisters*

ariana - #68
i missed ariana so much, it was so delightful to see her again and listen to all her Funny stories ~ and she also came to pick me up at the airport with laura k.*

denise - #69
our very own sunnydee123 now officially has her pms# and she truly is beautiful in person! she smiles and enjoys Everything (even the rain :P) i watched her jump with alli, and it Rocked....her headdown is looking great! and greg is a true sweetheart as well ~ i am soooooooooo happy they joined our soiree*

laura - #70
i love this girl! she is so sweet! i am so thrilled she and our other sisters (shannon & katie) played with us! those Atlanta girls are so freaking FUN!!! i love chatting with them ~ i am so happy they all attended*

nataly - #71
my little alanis morrisette-look-a-like! she came all the way from canada for the boogie! i swear this girl is so freaking crazy-cool! she has this black-patent-leather RW suit that is smoke-a-licious! i had a wonderful jump with her & she truly Parties like a Rockstarr, whew --- the guys Wish they could handle her!

brie - #72
my little sweetheart from tallahassee! she is a future freestylist that has the sweetest little personality! and on our downtime, brie showed everyone her Ultimate frisby-skills (this girl can throw a frisby like you have Never seen!! wow!) brie said she will offer frisby-coaching at the the mardi gras boogie for any girls who want to learn, yaaaaaay!*

michelle - #73
erica - #74

okay so these two girls should definitely have some gold-pink-mafia numbers! these girls are so freaking hardcore--- they did barbie passes in the COLD-Rain! that's right folks (there were no clouds, just rain) the weather did not stop these girls from achieving their pms#s! and we have video to prove it! todd (DaMan) captured the oh-so-freaking-cold-moment! these girls truly warmed my heart with this amazing dedication....and Brie joined the rain-fun so we could fly the plane, yaaaaaaaaay*

elisa - #75
now i know why she calls herself dove---because she flies like the little graceful bird! she can fly some serious headdown!!! and she smiles LOTs & LOTs! thank you elisa for your Very Sweet Words & comfort! i am so happy i finally met you ~ you are such the dream-girl*

we weren't able to initiate a very dear & gorgeous sweetheart, carrie, from toronto canada! she came all the way to florida for the boogie....but she wasn't able to make a jump. thank you so very much for attending carrie!

the highlight of the weekend was the party! we presented all the girls with gifts to show our appreciation of their attendance! we also showed our PM video of our 2003 travels! todd & michelle did a Wonderful job with the lights and music! we all partied like rockstarz!

i had such a blast with EVERYONE thank you msdiva for also attending! it was such a delight to see you too!....oh and i finally met Arlo! she is super-cool & super-beautiful!

thank you to the z-hills family, the tallahasee family, the atlanta family, and the canada family for the Wonderful hospitality & the tons-o-love! we can't wait to visit again!

we are in the process of scheduling a boogie in sebastian (around the March timeframe). we are working with bendywendy to coordinate* stay tuned to our website for the schedule!

speaking of website: PETER & CHRIS! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

signing out with lots of LOVE
xoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

P.M.S. #66!! WOOOOOO!! Cross Keys Represent!

I had a great time, even though I only got in my initiation jump! Everyone was awesome. Mel and Alli totally rock, as do the rest of the sisters!

Oh and that party on Saturday was incredible! Just wait until I send my pictures to the website.....

I hope that I will get to see many of you again and make more jumps together!

Thanks again!! :)

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

thanks to everyone who let me know the site was down, it is now back up and running. There was a slight "service interuption" :S and I'll be posting the pictures as they arrive, so keep checking in
Pete Draper,

Alli- so good to meet and jump with you too!

I forgot the stupid camera cable today, so hopefully I will be sending the pictures tomorrow! I've got some real good ones. It also turned out that I had the "male genitalia camera" :D of Z-Hills! Do you want me to send you those pictures too? :D:D:P

I hope to see you again at Cross Keys sometime soon (and maybe make that jump again?)!

I am proud to be a member of the Pink Mafia!

edited to be more polite

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Oh Meli!!! Thank you, sweetie, so very much for the awesome post with the updates of our newest PM sisters!!!

to my sweetest ro* ~ you are absolutely Welcome! it was so-very-my pleasure! i am in love with all of these girls! they are just so great in every way!

YAYAAYY!!! I am sooooo happy for all of them...:)

ME TOO Ro*!!!! :) and to monsieur c. berry ~ "How ya like them Colors?!?" :D :D :D ;)

I cannot wait to see all the beautiful pictures!

ditto! most of the pictures will be from the party saturday nite* we had a Ball dancing our booties off in the bunker! my feet are still sore from dancing in those platform heels!!! geez, i LOVE Dancing!!!

Many kisses and hugs,

right back at you ro*! thank you so much for complimenting me! i love you lots for that!!!!

vanilla ro ~ yaaaaaaaaay! ro* is such the little vanilla-bean*

btw: I like your avatar------"i know where you got it from, i know where you got it from";) ;) :D :D I LOVE Your art!!!!
xoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I cannot wait to see all the beautiful pictures!

ditto! most of the pictures will be from the party saturday nite* we had a Ball dancing our booties off in the bunker! my feet are still sore from dancing in those platform heels!!! geez, i LOVE Dancing!!!...

Hey, I want to see the pictures AND the video :)! Great time partying with everyone and I'm glad you enjoyed the music!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Yeah Todd, you did a great job with the music!!! I did finally find some dance partners and had a blast. ;) I can't wait to see the pics tomorrow!!! Funny, the video camera had just been turned off as the two streakers ran through the crowd wearing nothing but our banner and their tennis shoes!!! Wish we had video of that...:P
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Hey sweetie! Congrats again on winning the 50% off certificate! I'm so glad that you girls enjoyed yourselves even though jumping was scarce!

Oh and as soon as you and Kris get your pics loaded, let's get them posted. Everyone is eager to see the good times that we had!!! Can't wait to hang out with you girls again...:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

i had such a blast with EVERYONE thank you msdiva for also attending! it was such a delight to see you too!....

How could I miss a Pink Mafia boogie? You guys are so amazing, giving, fun, talented, intelligent and beautiful. :) Every moment I spend with you is amazing. Thanks for all your love and support this weekend - you have no idea how much it means to me.
Cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

oh - and Alli - don't forget RSSC :P - it's on baby!
<> <>
Deva
PMS #24 RDP #1 RDP #2
To fly, we have to have resistance. - Maya Lin