justincolebriss

Karnage Krew stole my money SCAM!!!

So, he ordered a custom suit and paid for it. You ordered the suit. He asks you to send it with a false invoice which undervalues the suit to dodge taxes. You refuse to do so. He requests a refund. You refuse because he ordered a custom suit.

If I've got this correctly, then I'm on your side mate. Many places require prepayment on custom gear. If he paid for it, he's not owed a refund, he's owed a suit. As a business owner, you have on obligation to follow applicable laws, including the proper valuation of goods shipped. Send him the suit as promised, and let him deal with the taxes... Not your responsibility.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

This thread has made my mind up, I will ship it to his delivery location in Asia along with the legal invoice showing a $8000 package purchased.

All business owners understand how some customers can be "that guy", I've certainly dealt with my share. By shipping a jumpsuit with an $8000 invoice, you are being a child and taking one last stab at him (unless of course, the jumpsuit is worth $8000). Email him the $8000 invoice for his records. Send him the package with the jumpsuit at the value of the contents of the package. From this perspective, you're just screwing with the guy (which admitedly, feels great, no matter how wrong it is). C'mon Gary, you're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. Be the bigger man and chalk it up to a learning experience. You are half at fault for letting it get this far anyway.

Mate, he purchased a $8000 package deal. A single package. My company records have a single invoice for him.

After the bullshit he has done, I will send him the invoice that we always have sent him. We don't make a second invoice up for him as that would be fraud.

You may think I'm being a child, but thats you making an opinion on me writing a few words.

This is my business and I am not interested in discussing how we run it in an open forum. All there is speculation. Months of emails, rude phone calls, horrible lies to people around him and constant childish demands and threats from day one of going public, the guys a pain in my arse an I'm not doing him any favors. Full stop.

This guy lied to me about being a skydiver and he needed a 150 canopy. After taking his money and getting ready to send him a demo rig, for him to carry around vietnam and Thailand which I was not keen on, he later said something that made me realize he wasn't a skydiver and I told him I wante to refund him and have nothing to do with him.
He then threatened to take everything public into the forums.

So I shut up and just got on with the order.

Then when he got his AFF done I spoke to his instructor and sent him a demo rig which took three days to get to him, rather than the two days I suggested it wouldtake.
Then I hear he is botching about us again.

I then receive demands every single day for status updates. And I mean demands.

I then spoke to the manufacturers letting them know I Wa having trouble with this guy and his constant threats of rubbishing me in the forums.

While the whole time all his emails are demanding I do frafulant shipping invoices for him.

That's just part of it.

If I'm being a dick or I'm being a child, well, that's a pity, as far as I'm concerned I'm not letting some little weed walk all over me.
If I lose a dealership cause of this guy, so be it.

The guy has been a demanding tool who lied about being a skydiver to buy a rig an then went on to constantly threaten me with posting crap in the forums.

His jump suit is being sent with the invoice that he originally asked for.

He asked for an invoice showin the package deal an the price he paid. Thats his invoice. Writing up a second dodgy invoice to help this guy out, whatever, I'm not breaking any laws for him. Neither would you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

As for not answering is emails, I answered every single email instantly or as fast as I possibly could. I have my replied to his emails he sent on Wednesday saying he ha a paypal account because I have not been on email for two days while I was at the dropzone getting a friend into the sport. The wifi was down.

I answer all emails.

Anyway, yes I have a business an yes I must do right by my customers, but I'm also a human beig and part of the skydive community who does not respond well to threats.

He got his demo rig, he got his rig on time, he got his helmet and alti on time, he got it all. We had a suit here ready to send but he preferred a different colour so we purchased him a different colour one more in his size too, he then demands his usual crap and I jut gave up on him. Blokes a rude dude with no manners and no appreciation for the lengths we went for him.

I hope none of you ever deal with him. I may be wrong in many situations an make mistakes or cock ups, and I will always apologize and make it right. But with this dude, I hate the fact he is part of the sport I love so much. I really hate it.

Keep an eye out for all the canopies he is trying to build in Vietnam , he has been attempting this since before he even did level one.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Are you serious? You posted here in some kind of effort to convince the community that KK doesn't deserve our patronage. As is evidenced by a handful of replies above, KK has a decent reputation. So you need to produce some sort of evidence to substantiate your claim.

There is no way I'm going to spend an hour of my time (your estimate) reading hundreds of emails. If you had solid case, it would take perhaps ten minutes to summarize it here with necessary details and then KK could respond in kind, and we might get somewhere. As it stands, you have provided so little information that no one can render a verdict. You have the onus of making this case, and have failed to do so.

And for what it's worth, you make no friends by writing in such an arrogant and standoffish manner. In life, it's very difficult to make allies when you sound like a prick, even when you're right...

Every single email was arrogant, rude, demanding and down right stubborn. All my replies to him were rude and horrible in return. Treat those as you want to be treated.

Yea, I owe the guy a suit. It's sitting here waiting for him. I just ain't doing him any favors. The guy is tryin to ruin my life, I don't just bend over.

He got everything on time, despite his threats etc.

He isshort a deepseed suit, it's here.

As for my spellings, the letter 'S' does not work well on my keyboard and the iPhone likes to change words.
Also, when you are fuming replying to this guy you miss keys while typing. Part of life.

Whoever reads all these emails, please enjoy them and I really hope you like how I reply to him. I ain't Justin's bitch, for some reason he spoke to me like he thought I was. I didn't bend over for him, I told him where to go. The guy is ungrateful and after talking to his mother, she can't believe the way he is behaving, I'm thinking he lives in Vietnam because Americans don't bend over to him.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Gary, I want to point out 2 things. Mind you, I dont have a dog in this fight, I am just observing. I know that you will do what you feel is right.

After the bullshit he has done, I will send him the invoice that we always have sent him. We don't make a second invoice up for him as that would be fraud.

Misrepresenting what is in the package is fraud and that's not what I am suggesting. (Unless of course, all $8,000 worth of gear is in the box, which is what he will be charged import fees on). Typically you will include some type of an invoice for import/export and the invoice needs to contain what is in the box, period.

This guy lied to me about being a skydiver and he needed a 150 canopy. After taking his money and getting ready to send him a demo rig, for him to carry around vietnam and Thailand which I was not keen on, he later said something that made me realize he wasn't a skydiver and I told him I wante to refund him and have nothing to do with him.
He then threatened to take everything public into the forums.

So I shut up and just got on with the order.

I think this will cause you more flak than anything else.

Listen, I dont think you're wrong and I dont think he's wrong. Exacerbating the situation wont help. Finish this transaction as strong as you can and rid your hands of him. That's all there is to it.

Fair enough. You are correct.
I will sort this out next week as it is close of business on Friday here already.

For what it is worth, I am not for a minute proud of how I have handled this guy. All those PM's rooting me on and everything, thanks for the support but I'm not proud of my actions and I'm not proud I have a customer out there going on about me.

I take this business very seriously and it scares the shut out of me that I have fucked up. I have other customers out there persevering with me at the moment over international shipping and demo rigs and I'm not proud of that. I am grateful they are not rude and arrogant and demanding people, and they will be looked after. However this guy Justin is the worst person I have ever dealt with and I wish I handled it better but once the ball got rolling it just got out of control.

I hate people who bitch in public forums and when he started threatening me, that was that. I started a thread for him to moan in and told the manufacturers and moderators to expect this to happen sooner or later.

Some manufacturers will be annoyed about my handling of the situation but they all know what KKrew means to me, just by looking at the amount of gear we sell for them and our proactive ways of doing things.
It's no secret we are having a hard time at the moment with health and business issues but we are getting through it and will continue on. Thi is our bad year. Four years of awesome customer service and compliments, one year of bad service. It just got too big and too much for one person and I'm learning alot from it.

We are good for the sport of skydiving and great for thestudent retention rate and we are slowly learning business systems from a single idea we had five years ago. We will get through this and back to the awesome service we use to give, but for the time being we are only taking Australian orders so we can get back on top of service and delivery times.

I apologize to everyone out there who has taken offense or is concerned but bear with us and we will be back on top of it.

Lately we have been sending new rig enquireies to other dealers who we work close with and are spending our time making sure we are ready to start pumping orders out.

The demo rigs and the international shipping has been hard, so has the needing to have everythig assembled outside of Florida to avoid state taxes to those who don't even live in Florida.

Anyway, I'm am NOT proud the way things are at the moment, but we will announce it once we are.

I hope we have you guys being a bit understanding and know that we do give a shit, it's just I'm not one to sit down and let someone get tough on me from behind a keyboard, I use to be 'that guy', and have grown up after meeting so many of you, I can only hope justin one day realizes how well we looked after him an how many thousands we saved him.

As for him shipping goods for me,
I sent a second cypres to him by mistake and aske him to forward it on for me inside the USA. A cost of $15. After all he did have a demo rig of mine so is that really a issue?

Then I aske him to ship my demo rig back, before I shipped him his rig. That's also fair enough.

He will get his refund of $313 or whatever it is and moss out on the $600 suit. I just hope he has not destroyed KKrew too much as there are so many customers out there counting on us and if he continues to try destroying our business and making websites about us, all he is doing is hurting all those others who have invested in thir gear with us.

His mother must be so proud of his manipulative ways. Personally, I HATE the bloke and hope to a higher power that I never cross his path.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

So ashamed of myself to be honest, Just too proud to delete or edit my comments.

Anyway, im going back to the dropzone, finally got back in the sky after a long time off. four jumps in a day, best feeling ever and hopefully it only enhances my business in this sport.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store