justincolebriss

Karnage Krew stole my money SCAM!!!

You still haven't explained what actually happened. For example, shipping refund for what? If you want to persuade others to your view, it would greatly help if you would explain the details.

A timeline of what occurred would be a good start.

As already stated in my first posting: Send me your email add. and I will forward you the emails.
Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

I dont think that the majority of the people on here want to sift through 100+ emails to get the nuts and bolts of what happened. Yes it might shed some insight to the level of professionalism (or possibly lack of) that went on but it just isnt worth it (for me) to read through that many emails to find out what actually happened.

Im sure it would only take a few minutes to post in a chronological order what was agreed on, when payments where made, and when/if you received the products and what issues you had receiving them. I dont think at this point anyone cares about your squabbling with Gary and just want to know the FACTS of the deal.

If you truly where screwed over and have a viable claim as to what happened then this should not be a big deal for you to do. As it seems now you keep changing details of the story(i.e. you originally got nothing from gary after paying him thousands of dollars, and now you say you got everything except a deepspeed suit and he owes you around $300) which will lead people to believe you are full of shit.

I second what Gators said. I don't want to sift through the hundreds of emails. Give us the executive summary. I'm less interested in the arguing part (which will certainly take up most of the emails) and more interested in your account of exactly what happened. What was shipped, what was paid for, when, etc?

You may well be in the right, but as it stands there's nothing to render a verdict on. No facts.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Please show me exactly where I said I got nothing from him. I know English is a difficult language but don't impose your own ideas into what I wrote.

Timeline:

Contacted Gary beginning of January 2010
Paid for ALL Equipment in late January
Received Rig in July
Shipped AAD for him to Chuting Star in July
Waiting for money still

If your too busy to read the emails then that's all the information you need.

I dont care if you believe me or not, this is what happened to me. I don't want it to happen to anyone else and neither would you.

I am done responding to this thread, if you want more information then send me an email and take some time to see everything that transpired. I have spend 11 months of my time trying to resolve my purchase, so I think if you are really interested in this that you will take 1 hour to read a little.....

Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

:D

You're the one complaining and you want us to do your work for you?

I think I might be starting to see where some of the problems lie! :D:D

If you thought you had a genuinely verifiable complaint, you'd put those facts and proofs up as clearly as you possibly could to get your message across. Instead, you're being deliberately obtuse and unclear which leads us all to think there's probably another side to this argument...

Please show me exactly where I said I got nothing from him.

Here's exactly where you said it. From OP:

"Took my money, and never delivered his end of what I paid for and still owes me money back. "

We don't need any of this information. You're the one wanting to put us off KK, so the burden falls on you to provide sufficient reason and evidence to do so. Requiring us to sift through your dirty laundry emails is clearly not the way to do so. Providing a sufficiently detailed summary is the way to do so.

I am done responding to this thread, if you want more information then send me an email and take some time to see everything that transpired. I have spend 11 months of my time trying to resolve my purchase, so I think if you are really interested in this that you will take 1 hour to read a little.....

Don't respond, then! But you're being PA removed by slotperfect, that's for sure. You're the guy who posted this in the first place, without substantiating information, and we're supposed to gobble up your accounting like a $5 whore gobbles jizz on a Saturday night?

I don't think so.

An hour of my time? :S I guess I'm just not interested.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Are you serious? You posted here in some kind of effort to convince the community that KK doesn't deserve our patronage. As is evidenced by a handful of replies above, KK has a decent reputation. So you need to produce some sort of evidence to substantiate your claim.

There is no way I'm going to spend an hour of my time (your estimate) reading hundreds of emails. If you had solid case, it would take perhaps ten minutes to summarize it here with necessary details and then KK could respond in kind, and we might get somewhere. As it stands, you have provided so little information that no one can render a verdict. You have the onus of making this case, and have failed to do so.

And for what it's worth, you make no friends by writing in such an arrogant and standoffish manner. In life, it's very difficult to make allies when you sound like PA removed by slotperfect, even when you're right...
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Timeline:

Contacted Gary beginning of January 2010
Paid for ALL Equipment in late January
Received Rig in July
Shipped AAD for him to Chuting Star in July
Waiting for money still

Even this is clearly not all the information needed to clearly present your account of what happened.

You say you received the rig in July. What was the original estimate for delivery?

You shipped an AAD to Chuting Star for him. Why did you do this? Was it something you offered to do for some type of discount? In my experiences a company does not ask customers to ship things to other customers for them, but I could see how such a deal could be worked out given the nature of the skydiving community.

As stated before YOU were the one that brought this up and are trying to convince people not to do business with him. Claims like this have the potential to run a dealer out of business and should be taken very seriously with all of the information present.

By being cryptic and dancing around answers like this it makes it seem like you are an immature 12 year old who is upset because mommy didnt get you ice cream exactly when you wanted it. If you truly have a legitimate gripe with Gary and how your transaction was handled then I dont see why you wouldnt present precisely what happened from the get go instead of asking people to email you so you can send them 100+ emails of you two bitching back and forth.

If you truly did get the bad end of the stick and paid for equipment/services that were never received nor got refunded for them then people should know about it, but the way you have presented your case and with each following post you have made make it seem less and less legitimate.

Contrary to popular belief people are not that stupid and wont believe everything that they see on the internet. They are also smart enough to look at the facts of a situation (without your opinion or "feelings") and come to a conclusion about whether they will do business in the future with said individual, IF they actually know what happened.

Hey folks, this has gotten a bit out of hand. The OP is obviously pissed about his dealings w/ KK. His method/content of the posting might not be to everyone's liking and I agree sour grapes are best dealt with in private. There are many threads posting how great a dealer's service is, but people often get upiddy when someone complains. When posting, having your info ready good/bad to prove a point is always helpful. So maybe everyone taking a step back a bit might just be in order.

Gary is down on the other side of the planet from most skydivers and uses creative ways of making deals in buying/shipping to save buyers money. I have helped him in one such matter to buy something in the States and then shipped it to him. We both made out in the deal. I also made a package deal of several components that I am still waiting for the final item to be shipped. It has been frustrating in how long it has taken, but I fully expect Gary to make good.

So please, unless you have actual experience dealing with Gary and know what it is like and have something to add, it might be worth giving both parties a chance to vent/make good before dragging either of them through the mud.

*deep cleansing breath*

OK, back to our tar and feather session.B|:ph34r::ph34r:

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Justin purchased a rig from us and made us believe he was an 'A' licensed jumper and on his way to do a commando course in Australia. Later we realized he had not even done AFF level 1.
He expected a demo rig to be atthe dropzone when he arrived to do level one. I ain't sending a demo rig to a customer who is not a skydiver. I offered him a full refund and told him I wanted nothing to do with him. The air latercooled down so we continued business. He was leaving Australia on the Friday for Vietnam and wanted a demo rig to take with him yo Vietnam so he could avoid taxes. I loane him a demo rig for Vietnam despite really wanting to. It arrived the day of his departure from Australia, but he was already bitching about us because it didn't arrive the exact day he got his 'A' license (the day before).
This is where the drama starts. I hated dealing with this guy and he was always tellin me how he wante to copy deepseed jumpsuits and Icarus canopies and build them in Vietnam, before he had a jump.
Justin is 'That Guy'. Remember the video?

He's a donkey and he has his rig, he had a demo rigger months and he paid $300 for a stock suit, but then he wants a red and black one an blah blah blah. I owe the guy $313 refund but Justin, take me to court you PA removed by slotperfect cause it the only way you are Goin to get it.
Share my emails to you, you sent me 280 emails in three months and after that ally email are telling you to PA removed by slotperfect. You're a PA removed by slotperfect.

Remember back in the day the first week you threatened to tell the world about my service? I started the complaint thread for you, I forwarded the emails to manufacturers for you as you threatened me, they know you are 'that guy' too. If you do share our private confidential emails and they end up public, I will sue the ass off your mother, as your mother is the person who purchase the rig and paid the money into my company account.

I owe you $313, after this thread, I don't you a cent. Thanks.

I'm a skydiver. PA removed by slotperfect

Go build your parachutes in Vietnam, go steal the designs and copy them.

So for $8000 you got
Vector three
Cookie helmet
Safire 2
PDR
Cypres 2
A brand spanking new rig to take to Vietnam for four months and return Absolutly filthy and an alti? I think you might forgotten to pick up your PA removed by slotperfect. It's here waiting for you with your $313

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Justin is 'That Guy'. Remember the video?

Love that video B|

I think you might forgotten to pick up your smack aroun the ears. It's here waiting for you with your $313

If I were Justin, i'd take that offer :P

Either that or he could take another top-class roasting on here :D

Top stuff Gary, top service as always. You always manage to bring a smile to my face ;)

Its be a bloody hard year this year and there are unhappy customers out there, but most of them understand we are building a new way of doing things and they are bearing with us. Especially seeing they are all jumping our demo rigs. They know we go the extra mile. So they don't bitch about us online. I thank them for that because KKrew is not here for a short time, we are here for good. It's been a hard year, but we are getting through it and have big things to come.

We sell more rigs than 90% of gear stores around the world, there will be some unhappy customers while we deal with growing pains and staffing issues and expenses of shops etc, but once we get rolling again, well, I believe I have showed the world skydiving my commitment to this sport over the past five years off hooking all you guys up.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Although the guy sounds like a quoted PA removed by slotperfect, you can't not pay him. If he's owed $300, pay up and be done with it. Protect your name and I doubt this will have any effect on future dealings.

Maybe minus charges for cleaning the excessive funk on the demo rig? That along with maintenance, inspect, repack sounds about like $312.99 to me :P

Mate the guy is sending his version of our entire email dealings to anyone who wants them. He Is slandering me online.
I don't know what I'm Goin to do about this yet.
All his emails he is asking me to send goods undervalued to him with fraudulent invoices so he can avoid taxes. His suit has been here waiting for him for months, he just doesn't want me to send it unless I send it with a fraudulent invoices. It's here waiting for hi

Anyway, I am not dealing with this in this forum.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm sending the jumpsuit to justin along with the full invoice for the entire order, to his address in Vietnam where he was while he purchased this rig.
Seeing it is all a single package deal, I imagine you will get a $2400 Vietnam bill for taxes in order to collect your suit.

Enjoy that, sorry mate, but that is what the law requires me to do.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Mate the guy is sending his version of our entire email dealings to anyone who wants them. He Is slandering me online.
I don't know what I'm Goin to do about this yet.
All his emails he is asking me to send goods undervalued to him with fraudulent invoices so he can avoid taxes. His suit has been here waiting for him for months, he just doesn't want me to send it unless I send it with a fraudulent invoices. It's here waiting for hi

Anyway, I am not dealing with this in this forum.

Regardless of what he has done, you acknowledged you owe him money and that he is not getting it....therefore what he is doing is not slander but fact since you are not giving him a refund.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Fair enough.
But I'm not refunding him because I don't new to. He wanted a stock suit, then he asked me for a black and red one, so I purchased him a black and red one. It is sitting here waiting for him, but he will only accept it I I ship it to him without the real invoice so he can avoid taxes. Or ship it to another country being the USA. Means more expensive shipping. I am not refunding Jim when I got thissuit specially for him. I am also not breaking the law for this guy who has been trouble since day one.

This thread has made my mind up, I will ship it to his delivery location in Asia along with the legal invoice showing a $8000 package purchased. Helping him avoid 30% taxes is not something I care about any longer.

Everyone has their opinion, but not everyone will understand the situation or the extent of the situation.

I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but I do know that I love this sport and my family in it and would never intentionally do anyone wrong.
Anyway I'm done with this thread, I wasn't going to post anything but thought I should just chime in. Flame me if need be, don't buy from me if you don't want to, I'm not in it for the money, I do this to be part of the industry and to help newbies stay in the sport while making things a bit more affordable in those countries it is so expensive.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store