manifestbitch

anybody wanna go to tx?

*whistles nonchalantly*

Deaf people can't whistle ;)

I'm more ASL, with some SEE thrown in. Depends on my deaf client. I did get an A+ in my oral testing :$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Was the card stamped with the "A" stamp? If so it shouldn't matter. If not, then Todd would have to see it, although if everything is signed off, I don't see it being a problem, but that's stil lsomething Todd would would have to see.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

*whistles nonchalantly*

Deaf people can't whistle ;)

I'm more ASL, with some SEE thrown in. Depends on my deaf client. I did get an A+ in my oral testing :$

How YOU doin'?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well the DZO at your DZ let you "rent" a rig for a road trip?

I don't think so...that's the only sport rig they have right now that's Ok for people just off student status...it has an older Tri 190 in it. There are a few of us A's that fight over it now as it is...:P first come, first serve and all...but thanks for the idea! :)
I might stretch my comfort level a tiny, little, itsy bit...if Turtle can make sure I can get a 190 to rent...then still just a MAYBE. But ya know, I think it'd be a kick anyhow just to drive down and see all y'all jump...I've never been to another DZ during the day (went to Kapow here in WA but it was getting dark so I couldn't see the DZ too well.)

Then maybe I'll take a jump on my next trip down with my own gear. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I talked to Amanda about an hour ago. She's going to get back to me on the dates. I may have her talked into going snowboarding with me and Renee tomorrow.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

. . .if Turtle can make sure I can get a 190 to rent...then still just a MAYBE.

I'm sure we can accomodate you somehow. I'm not guarante--guarentee - - I'm not promising anything, I don't have THAT much pull there, but with the variety of rigs that we have available to rent to fun jumpers, you should be JUST FINE.
If not a 190, would you consider a Navigator 210, 240, or 300?

But ya know, I think it'd be a kick anyhow just to drive down and see all y'all jump...I've never been to another DZ during the day (went to Kapow here in WA but it was getting dark so I couldn't see the DZ too well.)

That is always an option - 'sides you haven't lived unless you have had freebirds - That in it's self is worth the trip.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If y'all are coming down to TX and want to drop by SKydive Houston, then we have 170's and 190's for rent as well, althought there is no freeflying and/or low crw allowed in our student gear. :|

Regarding your A, if you have all your stuff signed off and checked out there shouldn't be a problem, that can't be solved with a phonecall.

;)

ok, so, we are definitely going to do this. :) yay! I think that 1st week of spring break would be cool flyangel, say the 20th - 25 or 26? I think we should have a little colorado invasion, get as many ppl down to aggieland as is humanly possible. we could maybe stop by skydive dallas on the way down and skydive houston is only like an hour, 45 mins maybe from aggieland. so, we could just make our rounds ;).
For those of you that are interested, pm me. there will be plenty of beds, couches, floor space, recliners to pass out in i'm sure. if not i'll see what i can do. ;)
bluest skies,
Amanda

I'm sure we can accomodate you somehow. I'm not guarante--guarentee - - I'm not promising anything, I don't have THAT much pull there, but with the variety of rigs that we have available to rent to fun jumpers, you should be JUST FINE.
If not a 190, would you consider a Navigator 210, 240, or 300?

Sure Turtle! Bigger is Ok. Smaller, me no jumpy.

That is always an option - 'sides you haven't lived unless you have had freebirds - That in it's self is worth the trip.

Huh?? Wha-wha?? :|
~Jaye

Yup, Freebirds. Think of it as a Subway for burritos, everything you could ever want on a burrito. Or think of it as a Chipolte's that actually tastes good! VERY VERY VERY good!B|B|

Oh, and a tip for you, since you've never been there...get a Super Monster, those are the best ones.

Yup, Freebirds. Think of it as a Subway for burritos, everything you could ever want on a burrito. Or think of it as a Chipolte's that actually tastes good! VERY VERY VERY good!B|B|

Oh, and a tip for you, since you've never been there...get a Super Monster, those are the best ones.

Wow Dave...sounds like a super stomach ache! :|
~Jaye

MMMm - Super Monster - MMMMmmmm

I can't wait!!!!
Y'all come down here, ya hear?

Not all of us are 250+!!

I always get a regular, but with all the stuff I get it ends up being the size of a Monster...that's as much as I can do.

I saw a guy eat a Super Monster once...it was unreal!

I'm thinkin' this choice of restaurant isn't going to help slow my fall-rate any...:P:)

I already fall like a bat outta Hell...I'm trying to get smaller here...naw f&ck it...I'll bring all y'all some NW chocolate and make everyone down there fatter! I always tell everyone up here at SDS when I bring donuts to the DZ that I'm just doin' my part to increase the nation's average fall rate...;):P:D I gotta find someone to keep up with me, dammit! :ph34r:
~Jaye