manifestbitch

anybody wanna go to tx?

utah... i shoulda put a ;) in there... i really would love to go, but i'm up here on the best coast of canada and probably couldn't get to colorado in time!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Congrats Dave and Morgan!!!! She's crazier than i imagined! ;) i've got a dress if she needs one, lol, i'm certainly not going to be using it any time soon. Actually i think i'm going to wait a while before i come down there. tony and i just officially broke up (for good this time) and i'm not sure it would be a good idea to be in town right now. Colorado is a much easier place to avoid reality. i do miss you dearly though aggieland.
I also just lost my job the other day so that fucking sucks. i'm broke as hell again dammit. :( this has not been my week, i'm tellin ya.
i'll be there soon though. maybe 1st week in march? i dunno.
i love you guys! cieux bleus

I'm sorry to hear about you and Tony, although honestly, I think its a good thing. You're going to find the guy who is meant for you and you'll be happy. I never thought it would happen to me (you know me) and I found the girl of my dreams, so I know fate has someone for you to meet.

You'll find another job, you found this one when you thought all hope was lost, so I know you'll find another one.

Well, when ever you can make it down, I'll be glad to see you.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'll be in Dallas the 22nd - 27th, or something like that...:S I have to check my work schedule...

Whatever it is, I'm keeping my hotel room Thursday night, then I have ALL DAY off on Friday! Flying home that evening! Yippee!! :)
Well...'yippee' if my rig comes in...[:/] Otherwise no jumpy for me...

Been thinking about driving down to see Turtle and AggieDave and check out their dz...I've been warned by another jumper friend up here in the NW that TX and AZ jumping is very different than NW: he said watch it if you fly over tin roofs on a hot day!! Busted him up on final...B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:(:(:(Just got an e-mail from Aerodyne...my stuff definitely won't be done by the end of February.........[:/]

Thanks AggieDave, but I won't rent gear from any DZ other than my own.

New DZ
New planes
New landing areas
New people
New gear to get used to
=
TOO MANY VARIABLES for Jaye. [:/] See nickname in profile. [:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well the DZO at your DZ let you "rent" a rig for a road trip?

BTW, the dates I've PM Amanda that will work best for me are March 20th till the 30th. I'm waiting to hear from her as to what works for her. Your rig may be in by then. Come on girl, you need to go and meet me:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

ahh haha i know Dave I know. *shrugs* hey, do i have to actually have my A license at Aggieland? i have the profiency card all filled out and we already faxed it in, but i dont know when i'll get the license or whatever... By the way flyangel2, i'm deaf :) i noticed in your profile that you are an interpreter for the deaf.. what level are you? I'm completely oral (verbal, for those of you with minds in the gutter :P) i dont even really sign all that well, but i've managed to teach a few people at my dz the "essentials" ;) Anyway, i'll probably make it up there in March, or i might stop by on the way to san marcos in 2 weeks. (weather permitting, anyway)