hkf

Sex v's Skydiving, you're never alowed to do one again, but you can do the other as much as u want. Which would win

Are we just talking about sex, or actual love making? If we're just saying sex, but you can make love, then I'll give up sex and continue to have a relationship with my S.O. If I was single, not in a relationship and just looking for sex, then I'd give that up and skydive

make any sense?:S

No:P

So, you're saying that making love is not considered sex? I think sex is sex and making love is also sex++. So, really, you're getting more outta the deal, right?

Angela.

Nah, I think that there are forms of making love that don't include "sex" in the standard definition. I think you can be giving/getting a massage and that can, if done right, be a form of making love.
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

to add another tuppence here...

For the guys, whens the moment you LEAST want to have sex, right after you've come. So for that split second after sex, you'd be happy without.

Whens the time you most want to jump? directly after you land.

Am i making sense ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

My 1st marriage(9yrs of honest work:) bad with check book:()
My collection of Motorcycles and jumping were the only guaranteed thing I had/have.
Sold all bikes after 33yrs(math=started @4yrs old) of riding and bought all new gear!:)I happy with skydiving:)

(still horny too[:/] maybe I'll get used to disobeying my libido)

to whoever is voting skydiving - you ain't doing something right is all i can say.

I remember after the first time I had sex I thought, "So this is what all the fuss was about?".

I remember after the first time I jumped, right after the canopy opened I yelled out loud, "Holy shit, I can't believe I just did it!"

I'm still very vocal under a freshly opened canopy.

to whoever is voting skydiving - you ain't doing something right is all i can say.

I remember after the first time I had sex I thought, "So this is what all the fuss was about?".

I remember after the first time I jumped, right after the canopy opened I yelled out loud, "Holy shit, I can't believe I just did it!"

My reaction was, "That was worth all the fuss!" :P Maybe you should have someone video you and then get some coaching! :ph34r: Something's not being done right.

Hey, you bringing that beer you owe?!

-
-Jeffrey

My reaction was, "That was worth all the fuss!" :P Maybe you should have someone video you and then get some coaching! :ph34r: Something's not being done right.

Hey, you bringing that beer you owe?!

LOL, hadn't thought of video and coaching. Wonder if I'll need hand signals(relax, legs out, arch, looking good!).

Yeah, I took the beer up last weekend. Was too windy for me to jump though. I'm hoping this weekend is better.

I compare skydiving to sex. The first time I was scared, disoriented, and unsure whether I really wanted to go through with it, but I did it anyway, I made a few mistakes, but the feeling of finishing was like noneother. After the first time, I wanted to do both more!!

Still, the first time I had sex I really didn't know what I was doing. And this is a natural thing. I had more preparation for the skydive than for my first time.

Skydiving is not a natural thing. Sex is. That accounts for a lot of those feelings. But, sex just gets better and better. Jumping does, too.

Reasons sex is better:
1) Way less expensive
2) Somewhat less dangerous
3) Full body workout
4) I can have sex when I'm drunk
5) No need to repack
6) No need to repack (I'll say it twice)
7) Never canceled due to bad weather
8) "Blowing" in skydiving means odds of not jumping
9) "Bouncing" is good, indeed
10) Close contact with a nekid person

Note,this list is not all-inclusive. Others join in and add more.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I voted skydiving. There's always masturbation. What can replace skydiving?! I admit it could be because I've only just started skydiving and I think it's the greatest thing in the world. I've been having sex for a little longer than I've been skydiving. Sometimes you're just not in the mood for intercourse. Dry humping is a clean alternative and can be fun as well. :$:$:P

PMS #165 Swooo #613 CSA #687

I voted skydiving. There's always masturbation. What can replace skydiving?! I admit it could be because I've only just started skydiving and I think it's the greatest thing in the world. I've been having sex for a little longer than I've been skydiving. Sometimes you're just not in the mood for intercourse. Dry humping is a clean alternative and can be fun as well. :$:$:P

Then you've never had an adequate case of blue-balls to convince you otherwise. Dry humping is the devil's creation, man. If it doesn't lead to the real thing, you gonna suffer some, son.

Having trouble relating to all this "scared/didn't know what I was doing the first time" stuff. Man was I ready when I got down to it! I'd been reading all I could about it, fantasizing all I could about it, learning all I could about it -- and when it happened, I was IN there! And none of this slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am crap, either... Foreplay, during-play, afterplay... It was fiiiine! That's why I wouldn't give it up. I only wish skydiving came as naturally as sex did!
-
-Jeffrey

I'm a little worried about your logic my friend.

Reasons sex is better???

1) Way less expensive

Not too experienced with women are you? [:/]

"Remember when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous?"

3) Full body workout

Well, you've got me there. Skydivers do get a good arm workout however, bending the ol' elbow. ;)

5) No need to repack

I guess that depends on you perfomance eh?
"Get your things and get out!!" >:(

Often cancelled for a week out of every month. :S

So? "Horny Gorilla" in sex means possible federal offence! :$

Yes but just try and find yourself a 10way.. not nearly as easy as in skydiving.

Well now, you can do nekkid jumps... how close you get is up to your skill level though.

:ph34r::ph34r:

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I'm a little worried about your logic my friend.

Reasons sex is better???

1) Way less expensive

Not too experienced with women are you? [:/]

I am experienced. Sometimes they buy ME dinner and drink.

"Remember when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous?"

you noticed my qualifier. But I don't remember anyone femuring in with sex

3) Full body workout

Well, you've got me there. Skydivers do get a good arm workout however, bending the ol' elbow. ;)

5) No need to repack

I guess that depends on you perfomance eh?
"Get your things and get out!!" >:(

Touche!

Often cancelled for a week out of every month. :S

You can still do hop and pops in sex during that week

So? "Horny Gorilla" in sex means possible federal offence! :$

You sound like Clay

Yes but just try and find yourself a 10way.. not nearly as easy as in skydiving.

Yeah, but docking is a lot more fun

Well now, you can do nekkid jumps... how close you get is up to your skill level though.

I'm not a-licensed, and I'm too ugly for the nekkid gal to approach me

:ph34r::ph34r:

My wife is hotter than your wife.

In this hypothetical situation, could I have all the money I ever wanted and do anything ELSE I wanted, in addition to the selection I'm making here?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.