DTOXX

Speech class, need pic of night jump

I need to create a Public Service Announcement for my Speech class. I want to do a spot about shooting guns into the air.

I plan to have a PowerPoint presentation showing various people celabrating which will lead to photos of people shooting guns upward. This will then turn to the fact that "others", AKA assholes, are using that airspace. (photos of skydivers)

What I can not find is a photo of a night jump which I hope to use in the New Years eve section. Does anyone have such a photo. (door exit, landing, something?)

Thanks

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Excellent. thank you all.

I was able to change my PSA assignment a bit at the end of tonights class. I have permission to create a Public Service Announcement for Skydiving Safety Day.B|B|B|

At first the instructor was against this because he felt that the target audience was too small. I countered with his statement that Web delivery was a newly acceptable method of delivery for PSA's. (covered earlier tonight.:P)

As such I will now be blatently stealing selected video clips and stills in order to create my 60 second spot.;)

Again, thanks for the pics. I know I will be able to use them.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

ok i gotta know this... how did you all go through the damn hoop in the dark? :o did the video guy wear a big spotlight on his chest or something?

Why FM, of course!B| You don't have FM in Kansas

oh I beg to differ. Im a student in engineering, so half the stuff we learn is FM :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Sparky,

THAT, my friend, is something to be damn proud of!

A lot of trust going on in that pic I'll bet.

Well done.

Zone,
Thank you, the group did 18 to 20 hoop dives total, both day time and at night. Tommy Sanders was doing the filming just to get some stock footage. Life is a bitch sometimes. We completed most of the time with the hoop holders getting in once or twice.
And, yes Wendy, we be cool. But not a cool at #26, how about NSCSA 105. Did you get yours in 1979 when Sevec and that group were active doing hoop dives?
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals