Hellis

L & B support time?

sounds strange...I usually get a reply during the day or over the weekend.

Hit'em up again on monday. :)
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

I've contacted them three times, I am still waiting for a response. My experience with L&B is not very good! Anyone want to buy a lightly used Altitrack? My attempt to contact L&B has nothing to do with the altimeter. I am trying to figure out how to get my software to update my total freefall time when I download my jumps. You would think it would be easy to say, "yes, here is your sollution.", or "We don't know either?" Anything but..."NO RESPONSE" would be apreciated! $85.00 dollars for the software package, what a screw job. Shouldn't be that hard for a programer to figure it out?
Marriage is like a deck of cards. You start with two harts and a diamond only to discover you wish you had a club and a spade!

I have got a Pm reply from them now.

Are you talking about the Total freefall time in jumptrack?
There is a calculator on the same row click on that.

But before you do that, make a copy of the mdb file, it has happend to me that it added a few hours when doing that.