Perky77

They Cut Me Away

So I have taken a new job offer, Gave my notice to my former company today and they cut me loose, go now, get out, cya.:S Thanks for the notice but no need.
So, I am taking a week off before I am even willing to start with my new job. To bad my rig is in Florida getting repaired.
It is really wierd to not have 85 things going on at one time like my normal monday.

If anyone had my old cell number it isnt any good now. PM or email me for my new one.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Dude, that fucking blows! Remember what I said yesterday?

If you'd like to get away, you're welcome to my couch this week. Hell, come on up today if you want, I was going to go to the DZ, grab the mock-up, bring it back to the house and finish it.

Nothing going on tonight, so we could try to get a group together for pool, a movie, or something.

Drop me your new cellphone number.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That's actually fairly standard practice these days. Most companies have come to realize that you PROBABLY won't be all that productive once you give your notice anyway and in some cases disgruntled employees take the time to "get back" at the company. So....it's safer and sometimes cheaper for them to just let ya go right then. Anyway...congrats on the new job. Isn't quitting fun! It was so cool when I got to quit my job at Bellsouth! B|

That's happened to me every job I've left. You give 2 weeks and they say, thanks but you can go today..oh, but we'll still pay you.

If they don't, you can file for unemployment (which raises their rates, since it's a non-justified termination). You've been paying into it, might as well get your share.

Isn't it great to have good friends to pull some slack for you when things seem a bit "down"...have a GREAT week off!

*so I finally plan a trip to Perris and take a look at the forecast....not looking pretty...just my luck*

Hugs David - stay in touch

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...