flyangel2

Attention Colorado Posters

The very famous and the one and only Remster is coming to Denver. Plans have already been set for Steve, Kelli, Derek, and myself to meet him in Longmont on the 23rd of this month, that's Monday, at the Pumphouse Brewery for dinner and drinks. (meet time is about 7, but Remster and I plan on getting there earlier to start drinking) Location: Corner of 6th and Main.

Come one, come all.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Does the Pumphouse look like an old mill from the outside? I think I've been there.

I need another trip to Longmont....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Bill,
It's been so long since I've been there, I'm not sure. flyangel looks around for Steve, since he picked the place Oh wait, he won't be logging in here much, he's working hard.

Hell, just head on out and met us for dinner.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Are you moving in on another one of my guys? Gee

LOL...I've been stalking Remi in pm's for months now. Your're moving in on me! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bill,
It's been so long since I've been there, I'm not sure. flyangel looks around for Steve, since he picked the place Oh wait, he won't be logging in here much, he's working hard.

Hell, just head on out and met us for dinner.

Steve sneaks back into DZ.COM in between builds (hoping nobody at work sees him and hoping that there isn't any more assholes looking to report him) as while you can take DZ.COM away from Steve, you can't take Steve away from DZ.COM (oh oh ... that didn't sound right).

I forget what the Pumphouse looks like (it is on the corner of Main and some street in Longmont and it's a few doors north of some pub which a few years ago served up a mean Margarita which could compete with one from the Rio), but it's been a few years since I've been there. Anyway they serve food and beer (but sorry to DaGimp, they don't serve women ... but Bellas is just up the street). Anyway, Monday 7:00 pm, be there or be square. And unless I sell my Avs tickets, or meet some hottie (fat chance) between now and Tuesday, I'm assuming that Remster and I will be attending the Avs/Flames game Tuesday night. Of course if Remster doesn't want to sit in some choice seats (22 rows from the ice) to watch one of the NHLs better teams (keeping in mind that this will be the last year that Steve is an Avs season ticket holder), I can always ask Mary, Derek or Kelly if they want to go to the game (not sure what Derek will think if Steve goes to the game with his girlfriend though).

Believe it or not, I'm in a good mood right now. I have been working today (I solved numerous ... yes they were easy ... bugs), I have been joking with my work colleagues, my volleyball team will be gunning to continue our unbeaten streak tonight, tomorrow night Derek will show me my first reserve pack job (good thing Derek doesn't drink beer) and Derek will hook up everything else on my new container. And the weather looks jumpable this coming weekend (crossing my fingers of course). Of course how could I forget. No other assholes who I thought were friends have tried to get me fired today.

Got to run ... I've got work to do ... bugs to fix ... dreams to dream ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

to watch one of the NHLs better teams (keeping in mind that this will be the last year that Steve is an Avs season ticket holder), I can always ask Mary

Steve, I'm going to practice slipping something into Remi's drink so that he's sick and can't make the game.

Sparky, it's not tonight, it's Monday night. That still gives you time to get here;)

Andrea, I too have been stalking Remi in PMs. I guess he's a fast typist to keep up with two, no three, counting his wife, red heads;)

Israel, we promise not to keep you out too late;)

Mar,

Kinda off topic....ok really off topic....but can you believe in the Rantoul 03 video my gimp costume didnt make an appearance!! What the hell did you parade me around for 2 hours in that hot thing if it didnt get in the video.....and with all the cameras too.>:(>:(>:(>:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

You are so right. What a rip off. I'll have to talk to Grant about that one. I guess this year while I parade you around in your costume, I too will have to wear leather;)

You are so right. What a rip off. I'll have to talk to Grant about that one. I guess this year while I parade you around in your costume, I too will have to wear leather;)

Must stay awake. Keep video rolling.....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Must stay awake. Keep video rolling.....

:D:D

Remi, you may want to check your dinner too;)

my volleyball team will be gunning to continue our unbeaten streak tonight

I'm happy to report that my team is now alone in first place with a 7-0 record with one week left in this session's season. One more win and we move up to the Power Pool competition level. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Okay, here's what I'm thinking. Since they don't jump where you want to go on Monday and Tuesday, let's leave on Monday, March 22nd. Take our time driving. I don't have to be back at work till Tuesday, March 30th. We can leave Texas the morning of Sunday, the 28th. How's that work for you?

Edited to make Jake happy:)