Tinkerbelle

Shaved, trimmed, or au naturel?

Pussy trusts no one without a good explanation!
Would the strips cause bumps? What is so special about a salon besides the price? How much does it cost? How long does it last?

If you've never waxed yourself the last place you want to start is in your most sensitive area. Plus - you need at least 3 hands -when you go to the salon you take an active role in the waxing "hand here, hand there - pull skin taut" keeps it from hurting and gets in all the crevices. there is no way you could do this yourself, even with the help of an SO (or other willing participant) unless you knew what exactly you were doing
my salon charges $55 and it takes about 20 minutes
they run a special where you can buy 6 at once and so you end up only paying for 5... each time is easier... after a series of 6 you may be able to maintain it on your own - but self waxing is messy and often more painful because you may use to much wax, or let it dry, or not use the right kind of strips... $55 once a month is worth it to me
PMS #24 RDP #1 RDP #2
To fly, we have to have resistance. - Maya Lin

I just got waxed and have a little strip only because she wouldnt' take off any more. I hate hair down there on myself so I try to rid it as frequently as possible.

If your loved one gets waxed, thank then daily. It hurts like a mo-fo! That's coming from a tattooed and pierced freak too. I have a high tolerance for pain and don't suggest getting waxed for those light at heart.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Yeah, trust me...
That's what the neurosurgeon said who butchered my neck!
Pussy learns!
Pussy trusts no one without a good explanation!
Would the strips cause bumps? What is so special about a salon besides the price? How much does it cost? How long does it last?

One word as to why the salon might be better,

hesitation;)

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Btw, I had about 12 (edited) PMs today from people wanting to know how to be "smooth as silk"! :ph34r: :$

Tell em, its easy...someone just rips it out from the root and smiles while doing it;):P:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

:ph34r:

No, girlie, I am talking about being smooth when shaving...I'll be posting in Women's Only for those that need the help. If anyone has more hints, please post in there, too.

Won't shaving cream do the trick? And aftershave gel, heard that does wonders!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

No, girlie, I am talking about being smooth when shaving...I'll be posting in Women's Only for those that need the help. If anyone has more hints, please post in there, too.

Well i think i'm pretty good at keeping it smooth. I once had an ex ask me my secrets so he could share them with his new girl. Seems she tried to keep it shaved and was having itching and other problems. I took it as a compliment when he asked me my secrets. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i like my womenz shaven.... so hot.

i shave my wild hairs with a gillette mach 3 but i'm a little overdue.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky