freeflir29

Houston....I'm comin baby!!

I saw nothing. :S

Maybe we can get her to come to the ballunar party again this year:D

Maybe... if you ask real nice-like.

Wait, what are you suggesting with that little smiley face? One could think you were implying that my boobies made an appearance outside of their protective covering, and that, were I to attend the party this year, it could happen again.

Dreams are good, my friend. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

No ma'am. I wasn't suggesting anything. B|

I was just teasin' you, darlin'. Y'all may get a chance to see them yet, once Turtle develops his film.

Ooh! That reminds me - gotta change my sig...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I was just teasin' you, darlin'. Y'all may get a chance to see them yet, once Turtle develops his film.

Sooooooooo who can answer the question I'm posing now? And no Rebecca you can't answer :P

Pink or Brown?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Sooooooooo who can answer the question I'm posing now? And no Rebecca you can't answer :P

Pink or Brown?

GD Slappie, you and the pink or brown question! :D It should be perfectly obvious just by looking at my face or arms - skin tone is kind of a good indicator.

For the record, I did NOT pull a Janet at any point last night! My nips stayed nice and warm and tucked away in their pretty red holster. :)

:$:$ummmmm. . . whenever i read something you posted, yeah thats it.:D

Okay then. Just wanted to make sure Slappie's avatar wasn't in any grave danger. :D

So you say brown, huh? Hmm. Interesting.

Hey, it was great meeting all of you last night.
Just a shame that you guys quit early. I can't believe my hungover ass outlasted you guys....
:P:P:P

Actually we (turtle and I) wound up at a place called "The Hideout" and had a couple more drinks. That's when turtle tried to beat up the Golden Tee 2005 game. So we felt it neccisary to leave the adult beverage dispensary and head to Taco Bell :S Got to my house, cracked another beer (about 1am) turtle posted and I popped "Full Metal Jacket" into the dvd. I didn't make it past the military barber shaving heads and I was snoring... turtle ate my taco bell!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hey, it was great meeting all of you last night.
Just a shame that you guys quit early. I can't believe my hungover ass outlasted you guys....
:P:P:P

Hey girl!! I was so glad you and Janey came out! Sorry I had to bail, but if was gonna be able to drive, I had to get out of there. Besides, I had to go paint. I drove to the house, changed, and painted until 12:30!

I told Clay you could drink us under the table! (Although, I'd already had two pints by the time time y'all showed up! :P)

[QUOTE]The boobies are leaving!" - Turtlespeed That would be turtle, because I was staring and sniffling as they were leaving :)

[QUOTE]The boobies are leaving!" - Turtlespeed That would be turtle, because I was staring and sniffling as they were leaving :)

Has anyone ever seen a pink Silver Dollar? Just curious . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That would be turtle, because I was staring and sniffling as they were leaving :)

What? You mean you weren't sad to see my sparkling personality leave?

Has anyone ever seen a pink Silver Dollar? Just curious . . .:)

No, can't say that I have. Nickles maybe, but not dollars... :$:)