SublimeBreeze

NSFW!!!! Mangina

Hahah

This pic was taken at a party a ways back when. I was looking through old pics and found it. This kid got really really drunk and started showing his mangina!

lol

NSFW!!!!!!!!

Some reason I couldn't add the pic after post so I reposted.

That's not from last night is it?:o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ah, the things I learned in jail!

See, on a hardcore male prostitute impersonating a woman, the testicles are lifted up out of the scrotum and the penis is tied back between the ass cheeks to a string tied around the waist. The pressure on the scrotum keeps the testicles up, and even can create a convincing 'camel-toe'.

Many times, a female deputy would be surprised to find a 'package' on what everybody thought was a woman during a booking search.

not gonna even ask why you are taking pictures of guy's genitals :S:S. must of have been no chicks at that party, eh? :ph34r:

lol, there were... they weren't all that exciting tho, I personally didn't take the picture, It came with the pictures my friends sent me of the party.

Hah I thought it was funny, oh yeah and wrong too!

Peace

Sean
Sean In Thailand

I used to be a cop. When one of these poor cross-dressing prostitutes was discovered by an unwitting John, there were some amazingly brutal fights.

That "crying game" moment was rarely a welcome one.

So, in the report it was necessary to describe the appearance of the prostitute so that the jury could visualize it, because at trial there would be a nicely dressed young man being accused of dressing up like a girl and being naughty.

I have to admit it was kind of fun when the defense would ask what I saw on the alleged evening and I would ask if I could read from my report. It was hard not to laugh. And the chairs would start to squeak as I ran it down.

It was a cool job, young people should consider it.