diverdriver

My new ride!

I'm not seeing the chromed 20's with spinners... not to mention no nitrous stickers on the outside or for that matter any Type R emblems [:/] Chris... you dissapoint me some times.:(

shhheeeeeet mannn... All the bling bling is on the inside! Got my crown air freshner on the dash and a bottle of Kovasier in the galley. Ready to be the "Lady's Captain". Uhhh huhhh!

OK, when is load 1 going up?
:P

Dude, load 1 already landed. I'm chillin in Bloomington, IL now. Wooowhooo!!!

edit: Anyone going New Orleans to Chicago on United (Express) Monday morning? I'm flying from ORD to MSY in the morning and then back to ORD. Anyone leaving the Mardi Gras boogie then?

That looks like one of those canadian type rides. Did it come stocked with molsen?
I've ridden on that model before. Nice plane but the carry on compartment is way too small.

Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.

You all are worse than airline pilots! Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

yeah it wuld be much cooler if it was a continental plane.... they treat me right and give me frequent flier miles.......... plus when i lived in germany they had the ceapest flights and great costomer service........... only flown united once.... but if i d i'm gona sk em who the piot is..... would be cool to find out it is you.. then you could make a stament on the speaker system that all the people on the plane ashould feel privlaged that you are flying and that the one and only wingnut is on board and jump run is in 5 minutes...... you will give me a good spot over the baggage pickup won't ya???? i'll pull hi as not to beat my checked bags to the little truny thing....

That looks like one of those canadian type rides. I've ridden on that model before. Nice plane but the carry on compartment is way too small.

Hey, your carry on will be just fine in the cargo hold. Are you gonna pull it out in flight anyway?

Did it come stocked with molsen?

Yah, got a tap right in the galley.

Beauty eh?

>Hey, your carry on will be just fine in the cargo hold. Are you gonna pull it out in flight anyway?

My Laptop barely fits in the overheads on the 140/145 series. And you bet I'm going to play at least a game of Solitare on a flight from DFW to CMH. :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

>Hey, your carry on will be just fine in the cargo hold. Are you gonna pull it out in flight anyway?

My Laptop barely fits in the overheads on the 140/145 series. And you bet I'm going to play at least a game of Solitare on a flight from DFW to CMH. :P

That's why we fly the CRJ! Much better than a Jungle Jet. There is plenty of space for a laptop in the overhead bin. But people try to bring their whole dang wardrobe onboard and that just ain't gonna happen. So, we put it in the cargo hold and return it to them at the gate when we arrive. No big deal.

Quote from an Eagle pilot on the 145:

"If you wanna get to where you wanna go don't follow the flight director."

Yeeeeessshhh!

I like yer new ride!! :)
Hitch anyone??

You're not gonna frisk us and freak out if we try to bring a rig in the cabin, right?? "What's that device?" "It's an audible altimeter. It's harmless." "Turn it on and operate it, please." "I'm sorry sir, I can't throw it that high." :D:D:D ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

How many people in what time to 15k? Whats the run in speed? Where are the floater rails? :P:P:P

LOL....uhh....8 minutes with 50 plus+! About 200 knots. Floater rails? You think you can hang on at 200kts? Knock yourself out Buck Rogers! bwahahahahahhahahaaa!!!!

200?! Come on! It's just a Challenger on steroids! We used to take the 604 down to about 140 with approach flaps....you get skeered that slow? ;) Unfortunately, the boat I'm flying now doesn't like going slow....we're always being told to "slow to final approach speed" when we're there.. 130 at min landing weight, as high as 150.

Quote from an Eagle pilot on the 145:

"If you wanna get to where you wanna go don't follow the flight director."

Real pilots don't need the flight director anyways.. :P

I've seen way too many pilots that are dependent on the flight director. They do what it says, regardless of what it's telling you to do. Too many times I've seen guys turn the wrong way because "the flight director said to"...or in severe crosswinds(like we had going into ORD last week - 60 knot crosswind at 5k, 40 at 3k, 30 at 1k) the thing doesn't have a clue, but too many guys just fly the S-turns it commands anyways.

Mike