cvfd1399

DO not do this.

Do not lay your canopy out on your living room floor and let your dog inside to play. I let my dog into play and she decided to roll in my chute, so I told her to get off and she looks me dead in the eye and squats and pisses on it! No amount of screaming or my running over there could get her to stop or move! I was furious. It was kinda funny afterwards she thought ok if I cannot play I will piss on it![:/]

:D:D:D I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh.

I have three dogs and two cats. I could just see one of them doing that to me. Hope it all comes out in the wash;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

:D:D:D I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh.

I have three dogs and two cats. I could just see one of them doing that to me. Hope it all comes out in the wash;)

My foster cat would definitely put a hundred holes in the canopy first. I trim her claws but I swear she has a nail file somewhere. And, she pisses on anything fabric on the floor in a corner. B|

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Wow, did I ever laugh... I felt kinda guilty till I read later on that you don't jump it... now I'm laughing again.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I agree with that.

Female dog urine is very acidic. Notice any brown patches in your grass a few days after your dog's been there? That's an indicator. Male dog urine is not nearly as acidic, FYI.

I'd probably be running fresh water on any area she did her business on, immediately.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

My best friend (the guy that talked me into my 1st jump)
had his caonpy laid out in my living room and we left, guessing it's safe and returning to kitty piss and uric acid bleach spots showed.[:/]

Well, you know the dog's philosophy of life, "If you can't eat it, or fuck it, piss on it!" :)
As angry as I might be, I couldn't put her out in the rain thought! :( That's just not right, IMO.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule