untoldfox

Vortex II -> pricing and places to buy?

Hey hey,

Can anyone tell me the round about figure on a new Vortex II set up with a 120/120 in a 120EVS container

Is it best to order off the website, or go through a dealer?

I live in BC Canada so I'll be needing it shipped, I can have it shiped to the USA and pick it up there if shipping costs less..

I've been keeping an eye on the Classifieds and I can't seem to find one used rig (any make) that fits a 6'1" 175LBS person with a 120 main and 120 reserve in a 120 cut Container!

Thanks!

Louis Tomasso,

Awesome service, nice guy. Dealt with him regularly when I owned a vortex II.

He's out of the NY area and I've PM'ed the last # I had for him.

Edit: I jumped Parachute Systems gear for a long time, and Louis really made owning one a pleasure. He goes to great lengths to keep his customers happy, and shield them from having to deal with Parachute Systems directly.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Rob, I've read some of your old posts about the Vortex2, takes a half dozen to master the repack ;) haha!

Anyways, on a 120 EVS system.. With a 120 hurricane would a 120 Tempo reserve fit or have the same pack volume as the parachute systems 120 decelerator reserve?

(this is what fits in the 120-EVS)
120 EVS

DECEL.108
DECEL 120

Hurricane 95
Hurricane 105
Hurricane 120
ZP.EXE 89
ZP.EXE 115

325 cu.in320 cu.in.

You'll find the Tempo reserves pack slightly smaller than the decells... I have a Vortex II 135 EVS, in which I have a tempo 150...just! The evs tray in itself is quite tight, but takes a Hurricane 120 nicely... ( my evs 135 takes a 135 zp tightly, but I have the 150 reserve) I have jumped a 120 EVS system & it was very comfortable (120/120)

<<<<<<->>>>>>