dennyvollmar

SKYLARK JUMPSUITS

Has any one ever got a jumpsuit from skylark that lives in the US??
the prices are WAY cheap 230 for a camera suit! Ive seen one at my DZ and they are very good quality and from what I here, ready in a week. The guy that had one said he got it from the factory and doesn't know of any one that has ordered one here. the order section of the website is not in English. http://www.skylark.com.ua/en/
If any one has ordered from them please let me know.

Not directly answering your question but I have a couple of their suits and they are very, very good. Several of my friends (maybe 20) also ordered them and as far as I know, all are very happy with the quality and price.

The downside from your perspective - I live in Russia and they get shipped to my local DZ. And all my friends who ordered them (eg from the UK, Ireland, Denmark) ordered from the Russian DZ and either they arrived within 2 weeks or I took back to the UK and posted from there

To put things into perspective this is a place where I can get a rig custom built in 4 weeks for $1000 (including all options) - and the quality is every bit as good as the major rig manufacturers (according to my professional skydiving mate who has many years in the sport, 15k + jumps, was based in the US for many years and is on the receiving end of much sponsored equipment).

Good luck with ordering direct - if you are prepared to deal with communication issues I suspect you will be very happy with the result.

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example