JohnRich

Rosie O'Donnell "Weds" Lesbian Lover

SAN FRANCISCO (AP):

"Rosie O'Donnell married her longtime girlfriend Thursday, taking what she called a proud stand for gay civil rights...

"O'Donnell announced her wedding plans... just two days after President Bush called for a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

"'I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president,' O'Donnell said..."

Full Story

Photo of the happy couple attached.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP):

"Rosie O'Donnell married her longtime girlfriend Thursday, taking what she called a proud stand for gay civil rights...

"O'Donnell announced her wedding plans... just two days after President Bush called for a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

"'I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president,' O'Donnell said..."

Full Story

Photo of the happy couple attached.

Best wishes to her and her.

Oh yea, I agree with her quote.

Even though I think Rosie is a big weirdo... good for her, and congrats.

Of course if you ask my mom pretty soon cats will be marrying dogs as a result of this and marriage as an institution is going to come crashing down.

Oh well.

I'd like to hijack this thread with comments about "the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," but I guess I should just congratulate Rosie and her partner on their marriage.

I hope I can make a political speech at my wedding - not...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Good for her. They look like a happy couple.

We'll see how happy Rosie is when, at some point in the future, her partner "divorces" her, and sues for half of Rosie's fortune.

That's the other half of the equation that all these homosexual people seem to be forgetting right now - Gay Divorce.

I predict that as soon as it starts happening, they'll revert to the Bush position, and say; "Hey, it wasn't a legal marriage in the first place!"

What, again?

What an opportunist POS.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

>I predict that as soon as it starts happening, they'll revert to the
> Bush position, and say; "Hey, it wasn't a legal marriage in the first
> place!"

Probably; that's essentially what you have to do to get a (hetero) marriage annulled in the catholic faith. Prove that it wasn't a real marriage to begin with, and that one of the partners did not understand the significance of the vows due to immaturity or something.

We'll see how happy Rosie is when, at some point in the future, her partner "divorces" her, and sues for half of Rosie's fortune.

Actually, I can see it happening. People here most likely remember the row about Rosie Magazine. The so-called "Queen of Nice" was publicly revealed as the "uber bitch" of Hollywood.

Truth be told, when I was in LA, I knew several who worked with and around her. Their off-the-record comments were that she was simply the meanest, most selfish and nastiest bitch they'd ever been around. Comment from one, "Shannon Doherty was an angel, comparatively speaking."

I see a divorce action in the next couple of years. It sure would be nice to represent one of them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

heh-heh >:(>:(>:(

Wonder if they'll sell tickets?:D:D:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Yeah...look at her taking the opportunity to have equal rights...

It seems to me that she already had equal rights. She lived with the lover of her choice. She has adopted kids. She had everything that married heterosexual couples have.

Except that now she stands to lose half of her fortune during a divorce.

So I think she had a superior arrangement before, and has actually lost some rights with this grandstanding move.

"It seems to me that she already had equal rights. She lived with the lover of her choice. She has adopted kids. She had everything that married heterosexual couples have.

So I think she had a superior arrangement before, and has actually lost some rights with this grandstanding move."

WOW.

That has got to be one of the worst attempts at rationalization I have ever heard.

Yeah...look at her taking the opportunity to have equal rights...

It seems to me that she already had equal rights. She lived with the lover of her choice. She has adopted kids. She had everything that married heterosexual couples have.

So I think she had a superior arrangement before, and has actually lost some rights with this grandstanding move.

Does that logic really work in your head? They had everthing but a civil union and that made you comfortable, now that they are "married" in a legal-for-now, secular sense....they stand to lose their rights? Huh?

Ok, so you plan for divorce the moment you get married? Well, guess I can't peg you as that hopeless romantic you claim you are.

Hey, if they voted for you as NRA president would you support them?

Except if she were to die, who would get custody of the adopted kids?

And if one of them were sick or in the hospital they wouldn't be allowed in to see each other or make legal decisions for them since they were "not family."

More power too her.

Now we have to wait for the wedding night video!!

Anyways.. I think it is great. Gov has no right telling two people that love each other how to live their lives.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2