Jkralovec

VERTICAL Suits

I am ready to order an Inverted Suit.

I don't understand a few of the options like:

"Race Style Collar"
"Storm Flap"
"High Collar"
"Rigid Collar"

Where my Corporate logo can go and how I get "VERTICAL" on the leg.

How many of your suits fit perfectly the FIRST time?

Thanks!!!

Mine fit perfectly the first time, but that really depends on accurate measurements.

I think the storm flap is a flap with velcro that covers the zipper and holds it in place. Works great even in the tunnel. I have seen suits that have this flap covering the entire zipper. I don't think I would like that, mine doesn't and also has snaps along with the velcro.

Race style collar is a high collar like race car drivers have on their suits. The other collars are what they say. I have the lower collar on my suit.

If I were you I would email or call Vladi with your questions, especially those regarding logo's.

I have no complaints about my suit. It's by far the best suit I have ever owned.

Mine fit perfectly the first time, but that really depends on accurate measurements.

I think the storm flap is a flap with velcro that covers the zipper and holds it in place. Works great even in the tunnel. I have seen suits that have this flap covering the entire zipper. I don't think I would like that, mine doesn't and also has snaps along with the velcro.

Race style collar is a high collar like race car drivers have on their suits. The other collars are what they say. I have the lower collar on my suit.

If I were you I would email or call Vladi with your questions, especially those regarding logo's.

I have no complaints about my suit. It's by far the best suit I have ever owned.

For the guys, how is the fitment in the crotch area? I'd prefer it a little roomy down there.

I don't think I'm too interested in the storm flap. I expect velcro to get so crapped up with lint, grass, anything and I don't want to deal with that.

How high is your race collar? Does it have the button (or velcro) flap that buttons around the front of your neck or is in open? What is normal? ha ha

I sent Vlady and email. Thanks

I don't have the race collar. I just have the low collar and the small storm flap with my last name embroidered on the back of the collar. Not sure if would like the race collar or not. The storm flap is great for flying in the tunnel. I don't have to put any tape on the zipper or worry about it coming down at all.

The fit is great for me even in the crotch area. My suit has the neoprene like spandex on the back and the crotch area and in areas of the legs.

I don't have the race collar. I just have the low collar and the small storm flap with my last name embroidered on the back of the collar. Not sure if would like the race collar or not. The storm flap is great for flying in the tunnel. I don't have to put any tape on the zipper or worry about it coming down at all.

Why doesn't the zipper have a button attached to it to button at the top, or maybe it does now and the storm flap is obsolete

Storm flap is pretty much useless with his new waterproof zippers that are inverted into the suit. This allows less wear and tear on the zipper and for the wind to not directly hit the teeth on the zipper. Most people are not getting storm flaps these days. Once the velcro wears out on the storm flap it will not stay shut all the time. His new hybrid suits have a small two snap flap at the top of the zipper by the collar for added protection on the sliding piece of the zipper.

Storm flap is pretty much useless with his new waterproof zippers that are inverted into the suit. This allows less wear and tear on the zipper and for the wind to not directly hit the teeth on the zipper. Most people are not getting storm flaps these days. Once the velcro wears out on the storm flap it will not stay shut all the time. His new hybrid suits have a small two snap flap at the top of the zipper by the collar for added protection on the sliding piece of the zipper.

Yeah, I saw that flap. I was trying to figure out if he was calling that the "race style collar"

Yeah, I saw that flap. I was trying to figure out if he was calling that the "race style collar"

Think thats the collar i have and i like it a lot.

Hey,

I bought a pair of freefly pants from Vertical Suits, and have several friends who have them as well.

It's funny that you mention about having the extra room in the "boys" area because that was my only problem with the pants. For some reason, most of the suits from Vertical Suits that I've seen have a fairly snug crotch/hip area. Mine are wearable, but uncomfortable. I had a hassle getting them in and left for a trip the day after I got them, after doing a bunch of jumps on them, I didn't feel right about returning them for adjustment.

I did however add extra material to the butt to give me some freedom. In adding this material, I realized just how well these pants were made. Absolutely solid seams, and a HUGE pain in the ass to stitch apart.

I recommend leaving a slight bit of extra space around your hips/crotch.

Disclaimer: This was 2 years ago and I specifically ordered a "tight" pair of pants as I am very light and need speed. If you're ordering anything but tight, I think you'll be fine.
"When once you have tasted flight..."