shunkka

it`s ok to PUSH THE LIMITS?

when i talk about pushing limits i dont talk exclusive about skydiving or BASE... it`s about pushing limits in ur life (ex-drugs, alchool, sex, sports)
ofcourse limits are different by person 2 person. my question is: It`s Ok 2 push our limits?

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

I'd like to "YES" with full force.... but It's not true....

Concerning things like drugs and alcohol... many people judge others who choose to involve themselves with alcohol/drugs etc...

I'd like to push my limits... but not all the time....

So many things to try and so little time to do it all....

~Sarah:ph34r:

when i talk about pushing limits i dont talk exclusive about skydiving or BASE... it`s about pushing limits in ur life (ex-drugs, alchool, sex, sports)
ofcourse limits are different by person 2 person. my question is: It`s Ok 2 push our limits?

So long as you understand the consequences, go for it.

If you O.D., get AIDS, cirrhosis, quadraplegic or whatever, that's part of the bargain.

Some limits I have no interest in pushing. My romantic interests, for example, are strictly limited to adult females of my species.

So long as you don't take anyone else with you, go for it.

Blue skies,

Winsor

There's an old saying about insanity, goes something like this:

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Challenging yourself is about abilities and limits - performance if you will. Drugs are about weakness and stupidity. So if this is about pushing stupidity, go ahead - I'm out. (an addict's "alternate reality experiences" is not evolution or insight, it's escape as a function of destroying your body)

If it's about being the best athelete or the best thinker or best performer you can be, then yes, all the time.

Edit: Billvon said it better in a single sentence..:S

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If it could result in my death (and in turn hurt my family,wife, children) then NO.
Everything else: YES, everyday.