DiverDiver

I AM NOT CHRIS

But if you did... I'd probably stumble and stammer and be a complete idiot.

Oh, so you're a typical guy then. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Please change your screenname. While I can read, a simple missed letter while PMing could spell the difference between privacy and total embarrassment.
Wait. Chris? Am I already totally embarrassed? I never know. You'll have to point it out. Now, where'd you put that pointer .....
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Just to cut down on any further confusion, I'm not Chris either.

I'm sorry. I don't believe you. I'm gonna have to check you. Yes, step behind this curtain. Yes, you do need to take your clothes off. No, purely for checking if you are a Chris or not. Never mind that whiring sound. It is NOT the sound of video cameras.

I'm a Chris too, but I'm not stepping behind that curtain for any amount of money!!!
You are just going to have to take my word for it ;)

I feel like I'm in some weird Chris-version of 'Being John Malkovitch."

Chris chris chris, chris chris chris? :S

LOL....too funny.

I dunno if he needs to change his user name. Is that really fair? But maybe if he signed his posts with his real name and used an avatar it would help differentiate us a bit. I screwed up when I first logged in to DZ.com by using all lower case letters but when I use my signature I put DiverDriver. So, it looks very similar.

It has been mildly amusing watching people respond with "are you drunk Chris?" But, this is just going to keep on happening if we don't change something I guess.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

I've attached an avatar for him to use that will make sure we can tell you apart. ;)

Edit: Duhh, push the upload button

Oh ... my ... gawd ... it's uncanny how much they look alike! It's *almost* like it's the mirror image of Chris!
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

bwhahaha.

I am not offended by it, i think it is funny. people confusing us.

I remember a pole i put up one night after drinking and everyone thought Chris was posting drunk, ROTFL.

I know dub me ChrisII

Now THAT is funny.........keep up the good work

--------------------------------------------------
Just remember.....if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

the sad part is that, having not been around lately, i knew nothing of all this confusion... so i saw the thread the the title and the author and said, "what the fuck does he mean he's not chris?!?!"

hmmmm

-chris

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time