ACMESkydiver

Who here eats MEAT?

The friend of my enemy is my enemy
The enemy of my friend is my enemy
But the enemy of my enemy is my friend

you certainly give a lot more publicity to your enemy (6 times) than your friend (3 times). wazzup wit dat?
jes wonderin,
If god would have wanted us to eat veggies, he would have made them out of meat. hehehehe
take care,
space

I need a steak for breakfast - if the clouds stick around any longer this morning I'm going to be forced to go to Albertsons and get 10 lbs of breakfast sta\eaks and almost cook them.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am reading this thread and laughing. I am a vegetarian that eats only seafood, but just like anything else- I believe it is all just a matter of preference. I havent eaten meat in 9 years, but when I did, I LOVED it. People ask me why I stopped eating it and it really is just because I wanted to. I picked up the seafood because I really was lacking protein, but if you all love the steaks, then chow down and enjoy, but respect people who dont want to eat it as well!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

For all you carnivores out there I have a question.
I like to eat meat, but only if it's almost raw!
Just how safe is eating most every meat raw or close to eaw? How do they get away with giving you a still cold filet mignon in a restaurant? Is it safe to cook it that way at home? How many people actually get parasites and or tape worms/trichinosis (from pork)? What about that ageing process they do to beef? They age it for long periods of time then serve it rare! How mong can meat stay in your refrigerator and still be safe to eat very rare? :S

I will NOT bow to this blatant attempt to debunk myself as an upstanding PW and degrade me to that of a reposter...that thread clearly asked 'Are you vegetarian?' and I am clearly asking 'who eats meat?' We are looking for two seperate audiences Sublime...

...and in keeping with the meaty theme of this thread...BITE ME!!! :ph34r:;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

He cheats. He saves everything from the site and reposts it later on.

ps - must have vast quantities of charred animal flesh. Yummy!

How do I like my steaks? You can't beat a meduim-rare filet mignon with a good bottle of Bordeaux Red.

Other steaks? Bring out the cow, I'll carve off what I want and ride the rest home. Can I borrow your lighter? :ph34r::ph34r:
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Q. What goes good with bacon?

A. MORE BACON!!!

I hear ya! I have at least one serve of bacon every day! And if I don't have bacon one day its only cos I've eaten all of the bacon already and there's none leaft in the fridge B|B|

Hamburgers with little bits of bacon in them and then in ontop of the patty... now that's the shit!!

hmmm i'm off to go make some bacon...

When I tick you off, do you just check my profile for a recent post and go harass me there?

Come on, admit it princess; it was a good name.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

For all you carnivores out there I have a question.
I like to eat meat, but only if it's almost raw!
Just how safe is eating most every meat raw or close to eaw? How do they get away with giving you a still cold filet mignon in a restaurant? Is it safe to cook it that way at home? How many people actually get parasites and or tape worms/trichinosis (from pork)? What about that ageing process they do to beef? They age it for long periods of time then serve it rare! How mong can meat stay in your refrigerator and still be safe to eat very rare? :S

I was told by my brother, who was dating a chef, that she had told him that the pork/trichonosis thing was in the past, that it had to do with feeding and raising practices that are no longer in use. I have no more details than that about the pork.

I did see some investigative report on t.v. one time that said a THIRD of the chickens that go to market have salmonella, and I guess that means if you don't cook the chicken adequately and/or you cross-contaminate your utensils, you have a 1/3 chance of getting exposed to salmonella... Yuck. I had campylobacter once (similar but I'm told more mild than salmonella) and believe me you do NOT want it. You will end up donating blood... in the worst way possible!

I read about aging beef, and it is not done by simply letting the beef rot for a while. It's still done under refrigeration.

By the way, it makes no difference as far as mad cow exposure whether beef is thoroughly cooked or not. The prions (proteins) that are believed to be responsible for vCJD (human "mad cow" disease) are not destroyed by ordinary cooking temperatures.

Check out How Stuff Works
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Mmmm cow :)gotta agree though - thoroughly cooked chicken - totally totally deaded
Lamb - rare - not still baaing though
Pork - less rare, but still a bit of pinky goodness on the inside
Steak - Mooing - or blue as we call it in this country :)
making myself hungry now!

I will NOT bow to this blatant attempt to debunk myself as an upstanding PW and degrade me to that of a reposter...that thread clearly asked 'Are you vegetarian?' and I am clearly asking 'who eats meat?' We are looking for two seperate audiences Sublime...

...and in keeping with the meaty theme of this thread...BITE ME!!! :ph34r:;)

That sig line is copywritten - Don't make me sue you!
That was a blatant use of a copywritten sigline - I want compensation.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun