Girlfalldown

What to do for my 500th?

OK I need some good ideas for a big way on my 500th this Saturday in Byron. Something besides being naked cause it's way to cold for that.

Any ideas? Maybe a hybrid of some sort?

What have you guys done?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

You should hide in Hookit's canopy and when he deploys and looks up to check his main yell "BOOO!!!" and then jump out...;)

That'd be a good jump...:D

LMAO, oh girl you should try it! so much fun ;)

You know Mad John and Garreth probably have some pretty exellent ideas for theme jumps such as you upcoming 500th. They also probably wont give you as many smart ass answers like us. Well maybe Garreth but not Mad John.

some sort of 10-15-20 way (multiple of 5) then do some five person peice spinning shhtuff yeah?!

:)

I can hang it out, while wearing my wingsuit? :P

BAHAHAHAA! The visuals I'm having right now are hilarious! How bout I get all the video guys in byron to jump with me and they all "hang it out" while I laugh uncontrollably at them in freefall?

--------------

You should hide in Hookit's canopy and when he deploys and looks up to check his main yell "BOOO!!!" and then jump out...

Naked! B|

and vdrschool can video it!

Well he he.. you guys like that huh?
It would come out of my camera, straight to Shannon and no-one would ever see it unless Shannon shows it herself... neener neener neener.. :)
Iwan

I can hang it out, while wearing my wingsuit? :P

BAHAHAHAA! The visuals I'm having right now are hilarious! How bout I get all the video guys in byron to jump with me and they all "hang it out" while I laugh uncontrollably at them in freefall?

Too many "handles" to pull in that case, you would get confused.. too dangerous dear..

I have a bad feeling about this.. We should definitely do it.

But..do I hang? I sort of want to hang but I've never hung before and I don't really want to screw up my own skydive.. oh who am I kidding. I totally want to screw up my own skydive.
>:(

--------------

LOL! I'm sure there are some FF'ers out there who'll show you how to hang, its really not that difficult. If you can sit/stand alright, you can hang. If you're really paranoid bout screwin it up, be in the belly base. Hell, hookitt can probably show you... and then ask him to show you crw too ;)