PLFKING

Military Freefall School @ Ft. Bragg on Discovery Channel...8 pm EST

I came close to getting orders to there for instructor duty. DAMN I wanted to go....

Wait.. it was Ft Benning not Brag. Anyways I had a chance but my command would not let me rotate 1 1/2 months early. Them Bastards!!
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Corey Paul - This is an official invitation to come to Raeford. We'd love to cure that chronic turn!

Favorite line:
"I was sure glad that wasn't me." Comment made by Raeford's very own, Billy Lauterbach when talking about a tumbling student (for several thousand feet) that he was filming in freefall.

Great show. I think it promotes military freefall activities and skydiving in general well.

That was thoroughly fantastic !

Great show. I think it promotes military freefall activities and skydiving in general well.

Agreed. That had to be the most accurate and least sensational portrayal of skydiving I've ever seen.

Do you know when that was filmed ? Recently ?

Don

(ps....how much did Y'ALL get ? 8" here, and still coming down hard...) :)
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Hey Barry, I saw this last night and I worked with a lot of their instructors a couple of weeks ago. The Bragg tunnel was being repaired so they had the training in our tunnel. It was interesting to watch and they had a great time. Pretty scary seeing those ruck sacks below their legs though. Potato chip away!