freeflir29

Am I Gay?

It wasn't the skipping, or the new lens that pushed you over the edge...it was using the word LUCIOUS -- that's not a butch word.

Please hand in your "Guy Card" to the nearest authority immediately:P

Oh come on, tell me you've neer used the word lucious while admiring DSL on a BJQ. Or even a nice rack.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

nah skipping is actually quite fun when you put some real energy behind it..

my commander Ft. Stewart once ordered me to "stop fucking skipping on this goddamn pt test...if your going to beat me again at least make it look like your fucking trying..." i was laughing so hard i couldnt keep running and nearly failed..... B|

Oh come on, tell me you've neer used the word lucious while admiring DSL on a BJQ. Or even a nice rack.

I can't answer that question because Google, AF, GuruNet won't tell me what those two acronyms mean (aside from Digital Subscriber Line or Don't Stay Long and BJQ...that one has me puzzled too)...:S:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I proudly rate a 23%. Though I have to admit it freaked me out when it kept moving to the left. Thankfully, that was the "loading" screen, not the rating screen. :P

ps - I'd be more impressed if you experienced them all the time, but proximity is good, too. :D:D
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Let me see, you drink girly fruit drinks and stand around the fire at a boogie holding an anatomically correct inflatable sheep and slap its ass to make it bawwwwh.

Yeap, you GAY:P

not to mention worring about a little drip from a blender:ph34r::ph34r:
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

13%, I think that means I'm a cave man. My personal litmus test if I go over to a friends place and he is single: If he has potpourri anywhere in his place, he has homosexual tendencies. If it's fresh potpourri, I'm getting the fuck out of there.

I disagree... as long as the reason you were skipping is because of a purely recreational piece of equipment arriving as expected, and beer combined. Either one alone might be gay, but I think it's safe in this case... of course I could just be saying that because I have a brand new rig on the way, and I need the safety net...B|

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I disagree... as long as the reason you were skipping is because of a purely recreational piece of equipment arriving as expected, and beer combined. Either one alone might be gay, but I think it's safe in this case... of course I could just be saying that because I have a brand new rig on the way, and I need the safety net...B|

Nope. The reason he was skipping is irrelevant.
You see, he was skipping around his apartment.
SKIPPING for gods sake!!! :S
Then, to top it off, he announced that fact to the world.
Any guy over 10 years of age that does that is definitely gay! ;)

B|B|