darrenm

I have a dilemma

I am completely new to this, 1 tandem and I'm hooked. So how I understand it is after my two tandems I take the transition class then my next 18 til Im an official badass. My concern is frequency, being that the training is so expensive, 130 each jump, I dont know if I could jump more than two times a month. I mean I already sold a motorcycle and a camper just to start this but thats only ten jumps. So what do you guys think about the last half of training being only two jumps a month? I think it should be two or even more a weekend but that just isnt gonna happen. Im trying everything, hopefully I can scrounge enough for the package deal but if not.............

Save or borrow then do. Don't try it ad-hock, it won't be nearly as cost effective as you will fail levels and have to re-do them at cost. If you live at the DZ for a week you can get your whole progression done in one go and are much more likly to pass everything first go.

Those are wise words. . .much easier to pass on multiple jumps. . .HOWEVER, if you absolutely cannot afford to do the training any other way, just do it the way you planned. It may end up costing you more in the long run but you wont break the bank either. . .
FGF #6
Darcy