Blahr

Football is dumb

Baseball is slow (no, not once you get to know it)

basketball is pointless (it lost it's point. I used to like it, and I can't stand it now. Of course, tomorrow night i'll be courtside at the Laker's game. Business meeting, you know)

soccer is for pussies (You are what you eat - I've played a lot of soccer! :P:P:P:P:P:P)

and rugby requires an IQ lower then 15. (no it does not! My IQ is at least 45, and I played rugby (loose head and tighthead prop. And, every team has a hooker)

Football is pretty damn good, though. (Hell yess!) Especially being in Kyle Field to watch the Aggies take the field!B| (Except when that danged song gets sung. I understand that planes are banned from overflight because a "whoop" done on a scale of thousands shatters the avionics)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Anyone who dones not like football need to come down to louisisana and let me take them to a LSU football game.... you mind will change, nothing like it not even A&M, trust me i been there too.....
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Or, come with me for some beer, food and thuggery at a tailgate party, then to beer food and thuggery in the Black Hole of Oakland Alameda for a Raider game.

My Raiders. They break my heart every year, but I love them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I know my team may not have a winning season every year but as long as the Niners have a better record than the Raiders I am a happy man:D...

I agree that football can be dumb at times but other times it kicks serious ass. It's a fun game to play with friends and can be fun to watch as well. Especially when grounded and there is beer to be consumed...B|

:)

lol nothing like college football man, especially when your team is the national champ!! that game was awsome, and i was there!!!

Anyone who dones not like football need to come down to louisisana and let me take them to a LSU football game.... you mind will change, nothing like it not even A&M, trust me i been there too.....

Come sit in the Shoe and watch the Buckeyes take the field. Big Ten Football IS football.

You went to USC?:D

hey i give them credit too and wish we could play each other, it would be a hell of a game, but i dont thing they could handel LSU's rush.... oklahoma couldntB|

If people only look at football from the outside, yes I can see how they may not like it. But once you view the sport from the inside with all of the training, practicing, strategic and athletic endevors, then it's a pretty darn cool game.

True.....I've never heard anyone who actually played the game call it "dumb".

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

If people only look at football from the outside, yes I can see how they may not like it. But once you view the sport from the inside with all of the training, practicing, strategic and athletic endevors, then it's a pretty darn cool game.

True.....I've never heard anyone who actually played the game call it "dumb".

Don

Never say never buddy B|

I played 4 years of football through middle school and highschool. I was quite into it for a while.

In my senior year occurred to me that football is dumb and I quit playing. In the 22 years since then I have seen nothing that has cause me to change this point of view.

The hype and bullshit that surround the game, the players salaries, the fact that people get so rediculously worked up about it like it actually MATTERS, etc.
These things continually reinforce my belief.

I can go on and on. I wont though.

Football is dumb :S

Never say never buddy

I played 4 years of football through middle school and highschool. I was quite into it for a while.

I stand corrected. :)

The hype and bullshit that surround the game, the players salaries,

Reasons I don't watch the pros much anymore, except during the playoffs.

the fact that people get so rediculously worked up about it like it actually MATTERS, etc.

Guilty as charged, sir. When Michigan is playing, you don't want to be within arm's reach of me. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Maybe it's just Dumb if you live near those losers the Eagles. Maybe it's just that your team has never one the big one. The Giants have won. The Redskins have won. The Cowboys have won FIVE TIMES. Maybe that's why you think it's dumb.

Yeah. Maybe thats it. Oh wait a minute. No, thats not it. Good try though! No, wait a sec, nope. It wasnt even a good guess. Sorry.
Also, you refer to the Eagles as "my" team.
They arent my team. I dont have a team.

The Eagles are dumb.
The Redskins are dumb.
The Cowboys are dumb.

All Canadian football teams are dumb ;)

I couldnt care less if the Eagles win or lose.
Actually thats not true.
Matter of fact, I prefer it if they LOSE because its too annoying when they get close to winning something and everyone in a 75 mile radius of Philly start acting like morons and talking about "we" and "us" like they are actually in the fucking game themselves.

Football is dumb :S

You think football is dumb. There's people on another thread talking about a reality TV show; now that's dumb.

Now you hit that nail right on the head!!!

Survivor is dumb :S
Average Joe is dumb :S
Reality TV as a whole is dumber than hell :S

Oh yeah, and Football is also dumb :S

You think football is dumb. There's people on another thread talking about a reality TV show; now that's dumb.

Now you hit that nail right on the head!!!

Survivor is dumb :S
Average Joe is dumb :S
Reality TV as a whole is dumber than hell :S

Oh yeah, and Football is also dumb :S

Television is dumb. Period. :o