Blahr

Football is dumb

Baseball is slow, basketball is pointless, soccer is for pussies and rugby requires an IQ lower then 15.

Football is pretty damn good, though. Especially being in Kyle Field to watch the Aggies take the field!B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Baseball is slow, basketball is pointless, soccer is for pussies and rugby requires an IQ lower then 15.

Football is pretty damn good, though. Especially being in Kyle Field to watch the Aggies take the field!B|

All of this is true. Except for the part about football.

Football is dumb :S

Football is far from a perfect sport. But I like it very much. I view it as sort of a chess game, but only better. If people only look at football from the outside, yes I can see how they may not like it. But once you view the sport from the inside with all of the training, practicing, strategic and athletic endevors, then it's a pretty darn cool game.

Can I be interested in any old game on TV? No

Can I watch every play of a game I'm interested in? You betcha!!!

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

soccer is for pussies

Soccer players are in much better physical conditioning than football players. Soccer players are hot!B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now would you know this from personal experience.

I've watched a few games in my time. :)

Hockey plays are too beefy. Soccer players are second only to swimmers. They have the prime bodies. Yum.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Thats right. Dumb. :S"

Maybe, to you, but not so to others. To each his/her own!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Man, my thread got hijacked!! :o

Let me try to bring it back on topic...

Football is dumb :S

It would be better if they didn't wear pads, and they each got to carry a weapon. Did anyone ever see 'Blood of Heros' with Rutger Howard? The sport they played in that movie was very entertaining.

Seriously, the game of football stops after a few seconds of action and then everyone stands around for a few minutes... it is boring.

Seriously, the game of football stops after a few seconds of action and then everyone stands around for a few minutes... it is boring.

indeed those over paid pansies need to do a bit of real work before they whine for more money for playing a fucking game!!!

Football need to lose the pads, add pit traps, use a fresh bloody 'pigskin', and add a third team of rotwiellers

then it might keep me interested for a min or two...and those overpaid pampered steroid junkies might earn some of the ridiculous salaries they pull down while policemen, firefighters and soldiers risk their lives for pennies...

Skydivers who watch football are dumb

I would agree with you if the loads at the DZ are actively going up. But when everyone is grounded and there's a game on which I want to see, well I guess I'll be dumb for a while. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over