airborne_gary

Sky's The Limit

If Clevland is getting the Caravan then that means that STL will be flying an Otter soon. I also wanted to post here that there is another article in the General section titled Judge halts andover skydiving.

STL has just confirmed that Skydiving will take place all weekend long and all season long.

If Clevland is getting the Caravan then that means that STL will be flying an Otter soon. I also wanted to post here that there is another article in the General section titled Judge halts andover skydiving.

STL has just confirmed that Skydiving will take place all weekend long and all season long.

just curious how it makes good business sense to lease out a plane that you own, then lease out a plane that costs more to operate?

What happened to federal fair access requirements?

And what's this crap about low flying planes? I thought jumpers were trying to get to altitude, not annoy the neighbors with flybys all day long. In my experience, low flyers tend to be hotshot pilots with nothing better to do than "impress" the locals.

What's with the waiver they received, and what makes it invalid now?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*