NeedToJump

TSO - DeLand

I wasn't sure where to write this since there's no place to review a gear store that I could find so I figured I'd just put it here.

I recently bought a new Katana from The Skydiving Outlet - DeLand (http://www.tso-d.com) and had a great experience buying from them.

The service was very friendly and I was allowed to use the computer there to figure out what colors I wanted for the canopy. I was also asked about my current canopy experience when I said that I wanted to buy a Katana. It made me happy to know that they will not blindly sell any canopy to anyone.

After deciding to buy a stock Katana so I could get it sooner I asked about the Soul Flyers DVD as well. I got to actually watch most of it there so I could decide about it for myself. I ended up buying a Katana and the DVD.

I went out to get money and by the time I got back to TSO-D (about 30 minutes later) my new canopy was there waiting for me.

I highly recommend TSO-D for any skydiving related purchases.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

dayyyumm! that review makes me wanna strut around like a bantam rooster. :P just kidding.

seriously, i love it when everyone's happy. :) thanks guys.

oh yeah, lisa? love the tagline. might i add: "...sometimes i don't believe it myself. and i decided i was never coming down." trent is god. B|

blues and have an outstanding and safe weekend!
arlo

edited to add: i just want you guys to know that i'm gonna be buying something from lisa (at the dropshop) tomorrow. :)thank you for the props, gf...or should i call you Trouble? >:(

Gotta agree too! I'm still waiting for my new container to arrive (gonna be shipped any day now), but arlo has gone WAY out of her way for me. Just made the whole rig buying process really easy. Not to mention also hooking me up with awesome tunnel coaching. And not only is the service unbelievable, their prices on everything were the best I could find. Definitely recommended.

Hey Sangiro, how about gear store reviews? I wanna give them 6 stars!

Dave

like a bantam rooster

you mean your not? dayum do i feel like the fool..

I too would like to sing the praises of Arlo, she absolutely rocks. Her customer service is above and beyond and the prices kick ass. I live in the UK and order all my gear from her in florida, that should give you an idea of how much i like the place :)
Just to repeate, Arlo rocks :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Just a quick note about Arlo. When I was brand new here, he gave me some advice and encouragement. He even answered a few PM's with questions. He gave me estimates on what was fair prices on some used gear. He never once made a sales pitch or pushed me to buy anything. He just helped a new guy.

I've never me him; but, I would recommend him.

Brian

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

BWAAAHHHH!! I've heard Arlo called a few things but never a dude. Maybe we could get Arlo to post that one special picture that would validate her sex:D;) I'm Luving ya twice Arlo:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

FYI - arlo is a female. :D

But yeah, I agree that she rocks. Even if she is Trouble.

What, what, WTF, did I just read that the Bytch is calling someone Trouble. Tell me I didn't read that.:P
Sparky