Viking

All you motorcycle people. What did you start riding on?

well lets see....
97 honda cbr1100xx

Fastest? 97 Cbr 1100xx followed closely by the 86 Gixxer believe it or not that thing was scary fast for being almost 20 years old.

How did you like the 1100XX? Aparently Honda is going to replace it with a new version at 1300, It sort of sounds like sport touring really fast.:o
Lou

Nice! I personally go for the darker color scheme, but whatever floats your boat. AS tot he shorts, well, I've seen worse.

One of the sexiest things I've ever seen is the 5'4" bag of gorgeousness pull up next to me at a gas station. She was wearing tevas, a bikini top, and jeans chopped to Daisy Duke length.

It was also one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. The roads there were notorious for nasty gravel and fallen stones in some of the curves.

Still hot though. :o:$B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

*L* It's okay, it's in keeping with a joke I heard in the northeast about the dichotomy of sportbike riders and cruisers (read: Harley owners) --- You'll see a sportbike rider in tee-shirt, shorts and sandals, but with a $500 helmet on his head. Whereas, you'll see a cruiser with over $500 worth of leather all over their body, but have an ashtray for a helmet.

That's not a helmet. It really IS an ashtray. It's for their wife's cigar when she rides bitch seat. :ph34r:
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

It was smokin hot out and yeah I know its no excuse....I always rode with leather coat, helmet, and gloves, and jeans on with Spidi's XP-3's....so yeah I was protected, but just not on that ride.:ph34r:

Love the pic of the Duc. I want a 748 and thinking of getting one if I dont get the 600RR.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

well lets see....
97 honda cbr1100xx

Fastest? 97 Cbr 1100xx followed closely by the 86 Gixxer believe it or not that thing was scary fast for being almost 20 years old.

How did you like the 1100XX? Aparently Honda is going to replace it with a new version at 1300, It sort of sounds like sport touring really fast.:o

Iwas "ok" It was awesome but didnt handle for crap. If it handled better id more than like still oen it.
"GOT LEAD?"

I never rode this but if I could find some nice, young, sweet, tender, loving, kissable, hugable, touchable lady to help me, I'd consider riding it for a while...maybe...after all, it's a "girl's bike"...lol

FFF

*grabs flameproof underwear and runs for door*

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

So what did you guys start on?

INDIAN Mini-Bambino 50cc/ 30 mph Gov. Kick start.
1st try : age 3B|
1st actual riding: 4 years old.:)1st road bike GXSR 750-R 19yrs old.B|

I never rode this but if I could find some nice, young, sweet, tender, loving, kissable, hugable, touchable lady to help me, I'd consider riding it for a while...maybe...after all, it's a "girl's bike"...lol

FFF

*grabs flameproof underwear and runs for door*

Dddaaaayyyuuumm....that was a good one! I'll be using that pic in the near future.. :D

Mike