bkdice

Mardi Gras Boogie Pics

Not just the guys on dz... I've literally got a group of Army Captains hovering over my shoulder drooling!

That's funny, Katie...:D Did you check out the belly ring shot of us? I tried on the pink rose ring that you gave me and it looks so cute! Thanks again for the sweet gifts...:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Sweetheart, you define "cute" and with your incredibly sweet and energetic personality....it's no wonder that Chuck is soooo happy!!! Love the zipper ring...;)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Elisa, honey, you ARE an amazing flier!!! Remember the skydives over the weekend??? As I recall, there were only three chicks kickin' ass on those big ways and YOU were one of them!!!

Perhaps you may already know of a potential roommate to join in your relocation to Cali...;)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If you're a good flier...you can fly in ANYTHING!!! You've proven that to be very much true! (Girl, I used to freefly in stretch pants...:P) Oh and have you seen the pic of the Big Way participants on the website? You're sportin' those jeans...and hangin' with the big boys!!!

In response to your question about Cali....anything is possible!! I'm always looking for a reason to pick up and GO...:)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

hehe. I was kidding about the jeans. Just making fun of a certain PMS who made that comment. B| Shit, I was wearing corduroys at Perris when we got a 16way headdown formation built from 8k! B| This sport freakin' rocks!

photo courtesy of the one, the only sunnydee123!:)

Fall in dove.

Brooke's got them! She's going to load them and we'll post some on the website!!! You know that we have to brag about the three Mafia Sisters that were representin' for the ladies! I'm stoked about the shots that were captured, too... (Oh and it was really nice to have such a cute cross partner on the base all weekend...;))
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Oh and it was really nice to have such a cute cross partner on the base all weekend...

Are you talking about me? I'm not so sure I'd classify me wagging my tongue in freefall and making ridiculous faces as cute. But thanks.:$ You have that on video, right? Hehe. At least no one can accuse me of being tense and unrelaxed when I fly.:P

Fall in dove.