Brian425

I'm soo damn broke!!

So I just spent 55 jump tickets on a dish washer, Last week I bought my canopy and nex week I'm buying my altimeter. I have no $$$ to jump. :(

I guesss I'll just wait 2 more weeks then I'll be all set.

I need more money!!!

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Point Break is on FX right now, you could use their method but then you wouldn't be free to go and jump. >:(

Well, using the Point Break method you would only need one jump from 4000 ft.
That would give you 5 - 6 minutes of freefall.
That should tide you over till you have more money B|

I'm going to take a nap, then go to the neighbors to eat and drink their beer. Then I'll go home and drink my beer. I'll download skydivingmovies files and cuddle up with Eva.

Life is good. I just want to jump.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Point Break is on FX right now, you could use their method but then you wouldn't be free to go and jump. >:(

Well, using the Point Break method you would only need one jump from 4000 ft.
That would give you 5 - 6 minutes of freefall.
That should tide you over till you have more money B|

I never really realized just how silly the movie was until a few minutes ago when I saw it from the perspective of someone who has actually jumped out of an airplane.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

now go back and watch Dropzone, Cutaway and terminal velocity...

Just dont watch them with wuffo's, its REALLY pisses them off :D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

now go back and watch Dropzone, Cutaway and terminal velocity...

Just dont watch them with wuffo's, its REALLY pisses them off :D

I piss whuffos off enough talking about jumping all the time, that is when they aren't pissing me off with silly questions like "how do you know when to pull the chute?":D

Never go to a DZ strip show.

"I have no $$$ to jump. :("

I know the feeling, I haven't had any money, and have not been able to jump for a month now. :( I know what your going through.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Good thing it's cold and my DZ doesn't open for another few weeks because I've spent alot this week.
Monday started out with a used rig, my first, so I'll owe beer too. Later in the week I was informed that the parts I have out of my combine will cost about 7K to repair, ouch. Then I started a project that I've wanted for years a new barn. So after sighning my life away to Farm Credit I got $50,000 and started work. This has probably been the second most expensive week of my life.

Jump tickets are expensive by you. $16 to 14k for us. Roughly $880 including tax. I won't even discuss the rug Eva asked me to pick up while I was out. That was even more.

Oh well, at least I had my priorities straight. I bought my canopy before I bought the things for the house.

At least the weather was crappy here today. Hopefully it will be nice next weekend and I'll be flush with $$$ again.

Good luck with everything Jumpingfarmer. Hopefully you'll have good weather this year and the combine will make you lots of $$$. The only bad part is good weather makes it harder for a farmer to go jumping.

This has probably been the second most expensive week of my life.

So I take it you are married:D
the first most expensive week being when you got married.... oh wait that would continue for the rest of your life
lol:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dont' you feel sorry for me then..

I just ordered a new rig, a new canopy, and am thinking about buying a birdman-suit (2nd hand)

I'm going broke too (also due to me jumping my ass off constantly)

Anyone feeling sorry for me yet?
Bueller...Bueller.....??
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?