Blahr

PB & J

I just ate the best PBJ EVER!

Skippy Creamy (lots of it)
Smuckers Strawberry Preserves (Gobs of it)
Home made whole wheat bread.

Lots of Peanut butter and so much jelly that is squishes out the sides when you bite into it and your fingers are all sticky when you are through.

Sometimes ya just have to get back to the basics B|B|

Well, you got the right kind of "J", but you got the rest wrong. The world class PB&J recipe is:
Whole grain rye bread (toasted)
Smooth Jif PB
Smuckers strawberry preserves.
Toast bread until it is lightly singed, apply PB & J like Manamara spreading agent orange over Viet Nam. Cut diagonal, place in front of a TV playing Three stooges and enjoy.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Well, you got the right kind of "J", but you got the rest wrong. The world class PB&J recipe is:
Whole grain rye bread (toasted)
Smooth Jif PB
Smuckers strawberry preserves.
Toast bread until it is lightly singed, apply PB & J like Manamara spreading agent orange over Viet Nam. Cut diagonal, place in front of a TV playing Three stooges and enjoy.

While this IS a good recipe, I must say that if the bread is warm from toasting it limits the amount of peanut butter you can add because it tends to melt and run out the sides.

If you allow it to cool then I'm all for the toasted rye B|

Nope, Skippy chunky and GRAPE jelly!B|

Now dave is getting closer

I like the Strawberry - But Jiffy Superchunkl is the ONLY way to make a PB&J that and Toasted Hawiian bread. That stuff is just good!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Gah! Strawberry preserves all over my mouse pad!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! For some reason, that made me crack up!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!REALLY!!!!:D:D:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I just ate the best PBJ EVER!

Skippy Creamy (lots of it)
Smuckers Strawberry Preserves (Gobs of it)
Home made whole wheat bread.

Lots of Peanut butter and so much jelly that is squishes out the sides when you bite into it and your fingers are all sticky when you are through.

Sometimes ya just have to get back to the basics B|B|

Mmmm, that sounds really good. Add an ice cold glass of milk and it'd perfect. :)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I had PB&J for the first time in a while yesterday. I got some bread from the chow hall, and some good old fashioned Army PB, and strawberry jelly. It was delicious compared to the T-rats that we are eating until we get back to Kuwait.

My son loves the super chunk. I don't normally eat the stuff. He loves the grape jelly too.

Josh
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

When we were kids mom used to make pancakes that she would then smear with creamy PB and strawberry preserves. Then roll them up like a pig in a blanket thing. The side was a bug glass of cold milk. Then would would sit and watch Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday night and gorge.

Still one of my favorite ways to do PB&J, but my little ones ane not as keen on it. Yeah, life was so simple then...
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Is that the FIRST time you've eaten a good PB & J????

Nope. Far from it! I have had many many exciting and delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
I look forward to many many more before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Mmmm, that sounds really good. Add an ice cold glass of milk and it'd perfect. :)

That goes without saying. Milk is the one and only true peanut butter solvent B|

Mayfield's Whole milk....dang, now I'm gonna have to go to the grocery store. Darn you Blahr!

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Jiffy CRUNCHY, smuckers STRAWBERRY jelly, white bread.

there's no other way. . . strawberry jelly rocks!!

i don't want to hear about any creamy and grape. . . i won't mention any names. . . PREPHECKT :P

While we have many different opinions on the brand and style of Peanut butter and also on the "platform" it should be presented on, we have an almost unanimous verdict with regard to the jelly.

Smuckers Strawberry Preserves!

There are one or two dissenters but they are clearly deranged so who cares what they think?