Blahr

PB & J

*cracks knuckles*
Umm...everyone so far is wrong about the best peanut butter.

Homemade honey roasted peanut butter....is hands-down the best.
especially when it's JUST been made so it's still warm. There's NOTHING like it. (you can't go back to commercial peanut butter once you start making your own...just can't..)

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Both of you are wrong. Peter Pan creamy all the way, baby! B|

I grew up on that stuff and then I tried Jiff and now I know why CHOOSY Mom's choose Jiff!

Oh and damnit! Blahr, you got me craving one now!

I never realized how good those really were until a year or so ago I had my first one in forever. Now they are my favorite!:D

Gotta get my wife to make me one now;).

Yeah, the toast does make the PB run, but when we're talking about a gooey, messy PB&J, neatness doesn't count.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

While we have many different opinions on the brand and style of Peanut butter and also on the "platform" it should be presented on, we have an almost unanimous verdict with regard to the jelly.

Smuckers Strawberry Preserves!

There are one or two dissenters but they are clearly deranged so who cares what they think?

I noticed that too!:D

Okay if you are going to be at the Sebastian boogie, I am now going to bring buttloads of Jiff peanut butter and Smuckers Strawberry Preserves and some white and wheat bread. Oh and somehow manage to get a cold cow there so we can have cold milk!

You think I am kidding!

Oh and I will bring some beer tooB|. You know first boogie and all.

Oh yeah And I just finished the PB&J that my awesome wife just made me, an hour before dinner is ready! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA:).

Yeah, the toast does make the PB run, but when we're talking about a gooey, messy PB&J, neatness doesn't count.

For sure. Its not the mess that concerns me, but rather its the fact that when its melting you cant get as much on there B|

Well, you CAN wait for the toast to cool first. I know, it takes time but we're talking quality PB&J here.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Mmmmmm....Skippy Creamy...drool. I LOVE when it is layered on really thick. THICK IS GOOD!!! I also like several jelly flavors depending on my mood (strawberry is probably my favorite), but the bread MUST be white. I LOVE white bread. :)

There ya go! A woman after my own heart!
Creamy Skippy globbed on thick is the way to go! B|B|

Smuckers Strawberry Preserves!

Now we're talking.

I make my PB & Js with three pieces of bread, kinda like a Big Mac.

A phat stack of Creamy Jif between two pieces, and a phat heap of Smuckers Strawberry Preserves on the other side. A quart of white milk with that, and you're feelin pretty good for another....

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Normally I'd be more excited about PB&J, but when you're living off of it, it looses some of the appeal.

The RIGHT way to make it is THICK white bread, not that 1/8th of an inch garbage. JIF Creamy/Smooth/whatever. As for the J, well, while strawberry is fun sometimes, it's really all about the Grape Jam. That stuff preads on so smooth and nice. You can heap it on or barely change the color of the bread. No chunks of jelly that way.

And the only proper way to eat PB&J is by making two sandwiches and an overflowing cold glass of milk. [exceptions made for little ones] ;)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Lol..I'll bet that I could soooo out eat you, sweetie. :ph34r: :)

That's it, forget the hybrid, you're on!

OK, so don't forget the hybrid, but after last load you and I are so going head to head.

Choose your cuisine!

[I had to rewrite this a dozen times to keep it clean; Ro you're just not conducive to simple sentences]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

[I had to rewrite this a dozen times to keep it clean; Ro you're just not conducive to simple sentences]

LMAO!!! :ph34r: Sorry...:$

An eating contest? Yikes...I eat a lot throughout the day (I can defintely out eat men...throughout 1 day...), but I am not sure how I would do if I was competing in an actual "eating contest". Maybe I should back down right now...:$

And the only proper way to eat PB&J is by making two sandwiches and an overflowing cold glass of milk. [exceptions made for little ones] ;)

Lol..I'll bet that I could soooo out eat you, sweetie. :ph34r: :)

Did anybody else turn red and jaw drop when they read that....
:$:):D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

LMAO!!! Sorry...

It's not you...:):$

An eating contest? Yikes...I eat a lot throughout the day (I can defintely out eat men...throughout 1 day...)

Cool! You can be my munch buddy at the next boogie. It's impossible for me to find anyone to eat with at the DZ. You know how many of them just skip lunch? :o That's just not in my genetics. Missing a meal, sheesh. What's next, no cold beers?!?

Maybe I should back down right now...

I didn't think that was in your blood.

Dove season is closed!

:D:D:D
witty subliminal message
1*