KawiZX900

I'm fuked

therapy and a constraint jacket please.

Apple's comin back for my Mac and VW will be taking the car.

Breaking Wave Productions is a failure.

could have been cool, but I have reached the end of the road that goes on forever and encountered the death blow.

I don't know how I'm going to recover. Theres no fuking way.

The industry is a heartless bitch named desire.

It's not the destination it's the journey and the journey has given me a stinky pair of sneakers and a big yellow arrow pointing at yonder highway to Hell.

que cerra cerra.....

Kyle B

think i may end up swimmin with the fishes.... win/win

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Dude that sucks. I'm not familiar with your line of work, but I'm sorry that it's not going well. I've had a few bites out of the same shit sammich over the past year too.

Blues... :)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

oddly enough I'm stoked. I love it when shit goes sour, makes me feel alive. listening to reggae and just not worrying. It'll happen when I can make it happen. If anything I'm in control of my emotions and thats enough for me.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Aggie Dave that's kinda exactly what I'm thinking about... start jogging again and quit smoking run around Elsinore or Perris go for the rigging course and flip the bird at the film industry for the time being.

Ya know, this is why I've always bought cheap shit. second (or 4th or 5th) hand cars.

Cheap rent.

Used rigs (all 3 I've had).

I always tried to pay cash for everything. If I couldn't, it was short term notes only.

That's me, the consumate bargain hunter. Then I bought a house.

People thought I must have gone insane. I took out a loan for 55 thousand. 30 year mortgage. 35-5 for the house and the rest for remodel materials. My appraisal is at 179 grand right now, and is sure to top 200 G's by the end of the summer when the new 3 car garage, siding, and deep blue steel roof are done.

200 G's for 55 grand.

Oh, and it 'should' be paid off in 4 years.

Bargain hunting dude.

Tight times with a new VW and an Apple? Whew, no thanks. Gimmie a mid 90's Javelin, a PD reserve, and a main that'll open and I'm happy. Me getting a VW would be like me buying a new Katana....not gonna happen.

Anyway, good luck dude, and buy cheap!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

yeah I made the mistake of listening to my Dad and buying something "new" biggest mistake of my life... could have had my rig paid in full and all kinds of shit if I did'nt have to ride around lookin fresh out tha box...... all my other mistakes are my own.

Breakng Wave Productions was breaking into film production... I've still got stuff on the burner for documentary events and gallery openings and shit that'll fly... I just may have to operate out of my car rather than my appartment......

Running fashion designs for people, filming events, started working the show at an S.D. club on Saturday nights, but it paid in free beer and cigarettes (although fun) basically getting treated like a roll of gaffers tape and being used...... that kind of shit.... hustling ideas to anyone that'd listen.... I've got more fukin unrealized idears than a barrel of monkeys.....

evening 24oz budweiser from my favorite liquor store. (burps and enjoys foamies in me nose, reaches for coffin nail.)

Hey, you know how many failed operations Ray Kroch had before McDonalds was started??

I know lots of folk who's talent was better used in a consulting fashion... or employed by business folk without talent. Benefits, paychecks... all big pluses. And in your line of work, you can still demand a lot of personal flexibility-- project by project.

You'll fail if you give up--- and only then.
Golden Rule # 9 --Never Give Up!!!

You have successfully figured out what doesn't work:P- Live & Learn..............

Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

There's ALWAYS that 'fall back'
gig at the strip club!!!B|B|B|

You can get paid to pack at TWO jobs!!:ph34r:

I thought that was an Ottawa, Illinois phenomenon... didn't realize it was a DZ in general fall back....

Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

I'm unfuked. but still starving although on the build. Yaaaaaaayyyyyy unfucked! Whoo WHOOOO!!!!

I thought that was an Ottawa, Illinois phenomenon... didn't realize it was a DZ in general fall back....

I was born in LaSalle...
didn't realize there WERE strip joints
there...
I MAY move back! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm unfuked. but still starving although on the build. Yaaaaaaayyyyyy unfucked! Whoo WHOOOO!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dude I have a few months before I'm 'fuked' too...but it's all good! I have friends! I have family! I can jump sometimes!! :);)

Glad to see that you are un-FUBAR'd. Take care K. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.