wanab

OK... I need food ideas!!!

Pizza, wings, PBJ, Ramen noodles, spaghetti, chicken soup, hamburger, frozen dinner, or any fast food.

LOL.... I think that about covers everything :ph34r:

I have two for pizza... Anyone else have any ideas?

I would prefure fast food at this point... I hate cooking :p

No one realizes it, but eating well can be cheap.

get a grain bread, dark in color. buy tomatoes, some creamy butter, some lettuce (not iceberg, go healthy: darker green) maybe some slices of whatever deli meat is on sale.

PB&J

Unfortuantely, fish is way too expensive most places, because it's really easy to cook.

If you're scratching the last two pennies together for warmth, Ramen nodles will get you by, but jsut barely.

When you get hungry, drink a glass of water. That cures most people's "hunger" more often than not.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

mmm. take that, lay italian bread (not that french crap)in halves, put a dark green ruffage on, lay the meat on with the skin still attached, drizzle melted butter over the top, stuff with small vegtable of choice (one that goes gooey or carmelizes is good), tie the whole thing together, and serve hot or cold.

ohhhhhhhhhh, sooooooooooooooooooo good.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Hey I am the one with over 100 pounds of flash frozen vacumm packed salmon fillets still in my freezer

Oh and I grow my own garlic in my garden as well. ;)

hmmm... If I start driving right now.... :P

Dammit, now I'm hungry again. >:(

hehe sorry skybytch :D

:( grrr pizza cost lost of money.... Oh well... They make more B|

Red beans and rice

oh man, I have to get back to the big easy for jazz fest. the way I ate when I was there, oh man.

the Gumbo Shop near Jackson square on saint peter street.

SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!!

jambalaya
shrimp creole
red beans and rice with sausage
seafood gumbo
crawfish etouffee
hot bread pudding with whiskey sauce

oh man.............
witty subliminal message
1*

mmm. take that, lay italian bread (not that french crap)in halves, put a dark green ruffage on, lay the meat on with the skin still attached, drizzle melted butter over the top, stuff with small vegtable of choice (one that goes gooey or carmelizes is good), tie the whole thing together, and serve hot or cold.

That would HAVE to be some BIG slices of Italian bread.. these fillets are BIG..

it should be four inches wide, slice it length wise and lay it out, now its eight inches.

and nobody said it had to fit on just one loaf
witty subliminal message
1*