WrongWay

Where'd your name come from???

In high school my parents were the most lenient of our group of hooligans so whenever we got caught I took the blame. That way no one got in any trouble and we could do it all again the next weekend!:PThen one day, one of the parents told me they were on to us and could tell i was just the fallman.

woa....that was cool....

I pretty much use Lainey for everything, it's not the name i was given at birth but it's the name everyone i know (family, friends, teachers, work) has called me since i was 12 so it was the easiest username to pick. sometimes i forget it's not actually my real name. :$

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

my nick name "Peaches" came from a mission trip when i was in high school. I was in mexico, about 5'0 weighing like 200lbs. I was a fat little kid, and one of the kids i was working with down there at a little church said i looked like a peach caseu i was so round. So it stuck.

lol i wasnt fat i was pleasently plump!B|

as for the handle name crzjp20.... dont know i guesse crazyjump20 without all the vouls....

Blue SKys
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

well i have tribal tattoos, i love tribal art, and i have a eagle talon. which is kind of funny since i have a tribal eagle on my back. i guess. Ha. Ha. anyway, there you have it, tribaltalon. some retards:P at my dz call me Ray. as in Ray Charles, even though he's blind and i'm deaf. Who knows. :S

I started using mine when I was stationed in England. I was doing alot of backpacking in Europe and everyone called me either Oz or Killer. With all the buming around I was doing I thought it was cool to use when e-mailng my friends during my travels. Now I use it for all my web accounts.

I always thought your name came from the song "Wrong Way," by Sublime. Guess not! Do you know the song?

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

My name - Lee
The year I started skydiving, and that I joined this site - 03.

= Lee03
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Hey chica! I tried calling a couple times last night but my fucking phone card kept cutting me off... I'd try now but I'm not at home. Tell Iwan that he's a looooser for not having AIM (in the best possible way, of course!).

Hope you're healing. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Where'd your dz.commer name come from?

Mine is just a name I earned at my dz when I had LOTS of off landings during my student jumps. B|

So I was not too far off when I jabbed at it?:P.

As a far as mine, I was unoriginal, sorry. Someday when one of you fellow skydivers gives me a name, I will use it, but for now, this is as good as it gets:D.

A nickname I earned while going through AFF in FL a few years ago:P...I had a little run-in with a taxi-way...left me with a little...well, you can figure it out...:$:S

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Koz is an abbreviation of my Grandfather's name Kosloski, which was originally spelled Kozlowzki. (They changed it to be more "American") 2000 is an arbitrary number that I didn't think I'd forget, and it's the millennium.

D

Well, After working the highways in the great state of Texas for a while it just stuck with me.

Most truckers don't know that we have CB radios in our patrol cars. When they see me sitting there they call down the road and tell their friends that they got a Black Bear in the road. I think its funny as hell.

Airborne!

Well, After working the highways in the great state of Texas for a while it just stuck with me.

Most truckers don't know that we have CB radios in our patrol cars. When they see me sitting there they call down the road and tell their friends that they got a Black Bear in the road. I think its funny as hell.

If they did not know before they know now! There are a few truckers on this here forums:D.

I'm Just a Bill because I haven't become a Law yet.

BTW anyone seen a hill around here with a Capital building on it???
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

My name's Sheena and Sheenster is one of the many, many, many nicknames people use for me. It's not one of the common ones, but for some stupid reason I decided to use for this site. None of my other usernames use Sheenster so I don' t know what in the world I was thinking.

303 comes from three being my favorite number and 303 being my birthdate March 3rd.

The username I use for everything else is shekat384. I've had that since I was 14. First letters of my first and middle name and my birthdate. Very simple but easy to explain. Why in the world did I choose Sheenster??? It sounds stupid!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

A fencing club room is called a salle. Back in the day I was such an ethusiast, I was there evertime the doors opened. I was referred to as a "SalleRat".

I was spending so much time lurking d'zone.com that it reminded me of how enthused I was at fencing, and decided to modify SalleRat to "ZoneRat".
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”