WrongWay

Where'd your name come from???

wanab = wanna-be

I am always trying new things to see if I like them. I have been called a wannab alot. Even when i was still in highschool... I guess I kind of liked it.. B|

BTW.. Love your page... found the link for dz.com there and Its what made me decide to try skydiving :P

*edit for uber spelling skills

WrongWay, it's funny how much the meaning of your name has evolved on here. It started out 'cause you were always going the WrongWay under canopy :S, and now (to me at least), it fits because you're always flyin headdown. B|

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

BTW.. Love your page... found the link for dz.com there and Its what made me decide to try skydiving :P

DUDE!!! That's awesome!!! B|B|B|

I feel really cool now, hahahaha!! :D:D

Thanks!! I mean, you're welcome!! I mean, thanks!! :D:D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Again: Take a Galapagos Turtle(Tortise) and turn him upside down, chunk him outta the plane and you have . . .Me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You mean mine isn't self-explanatory? :D

A friend of mine and I were known on our small dz as the Skybitches From Hell for awhile - we even had it on our helmets. When I first got online I tried using "skybitch" for my email addy but they wouldn't let me (damn webtv). Thus, skybytch.

I love daisies...but the name Daisy was already taken by someone who hadn't logged on in a long time and has never posted, so i figured it'd be ok to take the name and change it up a bit and not have to worry bout anyone confusing me with someone

And well, since life sometimes leaves me dazed....i decided to join the two...and voila! the name daizey began...its funny now cause most people think its my first name, but its not even remotely close...

I wasn't always daizey here though, in the beginning, i was sunny007..but that was too much like sunshine, and i wanted to be unique....thats also a reason why I went with daizey with a Z instead of just daisy or daisey....

*daizey*

Around 4 or 5 years ago I had the email address [email protected] (they eventually started charging for their service so I got rid of it). I used it only as an address I'd give out to strangers instead of giving them my "real" email address. Well, when I started the skydiving videos FTP server (now skydivingmovies.com), I put that email address on the welcome message, and used that address when I posted to rec.skydiving. Well, eventually people started referring to me as "pilotdave," and it just stuck. Found dz.com when I started getting a bunch of hits from a thread about the site, and registered this name cause that's what people were arlready calling me.

Damn that was boring. Hope you didn't actually read that!

Dave

Again: Take a Galapagos Turtle(Tortise) and turn him upside down, chunk him outta the plane and you have . . .Me.

Here is a pic for reference. Yes it sucks,(the pic) turtle is at the 3 o'clock location with the grey and blue and red on. B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

my nickname since i was a kid was/is bunky. many moons ago i tried to get a hotmail address using that, but it was taken. i figured i was better than them, so i came up with kingbunky. ;) been using it all over the place since then.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

It's my initials. Used to be my userid in grad school.

Only problem with it is half the time people reply to me as 'Jahk'.

Judith