rhino

My bounce 350 jumps ago...

deleted

I won't have this up long. I've mentioned this incident over the years on dz.com. This was my first and last bounce. 3 years ago. Had to sleep with a pillow between my knees for a year it hurt so bad. Nothing broke but my pride. Triathlon 150 at 1.25.

Take a look.. I'm taking it down in 15 minutes..

Rhino

I did everything wrong!!

Will you wait a little longer than 15min. I'm out of town and am using stupid dial-up. It's going to take me a little longer then the 15.

D

At least ya looked good doing it!

Why thankya!! That was the beginning of my swoop mania.. Got my ass chewed by hooksnswoop and started my real training that day.

I didn't touch my front risers for over 30 jumps after that..

The jump was not planned.. The only out I left myself was the hanger. What a dumb stinking thing to do that was. I'm glad I wasn't hurt and that I learned EARLY before I was under a canopy that could have smeared my ass all over the dz.. That one could have I just got lucky because the ground was very wet.

Rhino

When I'm at home, I love my cable. When I'm at work I love my T3. When I'm traveling I love the cable in the rooms. Unfortunately this hotel doesn't have a cable hook-up.

Bastards

For us less experienced ppl, what did u do wrong? Did you do a front-riser approach or a turn?

I did a 90% to the right and 180% to the left front risers.. Pretty stupid thing to do..

Just imagine how stupid I would have become had I nailed my first non-planned, 90-180 swoop!! I would have ended up in the incident reports after being convinced that I was totally the shit! SPLAT!!

I'm glad I bounced...

Rhino

Was that Skydive Spaceland??? Man I am just about at 100 and I am too scared to try any sort of high performance landing. I am glad you're ok, that looked like it HURT!! You played it off nice with the stand up landing though:)