vdschoor

NorCal peeps.. Nuthouse on Thursday?

I am drunk as hell. Damn!!!!! It aint nothing but a shizzle on a nizzle. If this was me ina sober moment, I would be sweatin even more than I am now. Damn!!!!!!! Maybe I am drunk, but so what? Alcohol does nothing but bring the true feelings out. Sp here they are. My true feelings. HOOKIT, you are HOT, and I got something you can HOOK

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I hate when I leave early...

It is ok Andy, in fact we've been taking pictures later on, which of course will end up here :P But I forgot the cable to get them onto my computer here.

So.. for the people that were in the Nuthouse when the camera was out, I will consider not posting the pictures in exchange for jumptickets.. :ph34r:

Hi everyone!

I sure miss you guys and our little tradition of getting together on Thursdays.....looks like lotsa people are coming out these days.

Just wanted to say hi and get in on the NorCal action. I'll be home in May for almost 2 weeks, so since none of yous made it out here to visit me, maybe you'll see me then.;)

meg